• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

"Sadly, no. They were nice guys but not my type," she said, looking away. "I liked the tunnel and the river. It was different."

Renna nodded. "This is my favorite cake," she said, dipping her finger in icing before licking it off.

Renna turns to him in amusement. "Funny isn't a weird I'd describe myself with," she laughed, looking at the sunset also.

Renna blushes, trying to hide behind her hair. "Gah! You got me blushing!" she said, her cheeks red.

((Bye bye!!))

"Her Rain!" Illyria says, smiling before glaring at the bartender. "You mind getting new a drink? This guy said I owe him money. I don't owe him s***!"

Illyria laughed. "I get drunk but I never have a hangover," she said, downing her alcohol. "What have you been training for?"

Illyria nodded. "Element For. Your

Her element is water," she said. "I swear, Cana and I are the same..."

Rain "im trying to get the ability to turn my body in to water... But so far I can only do it to my hand"

Illyria nodded. "I use Memory Make magic. Watch," she says, focusing on the table. A sand like substance swirls and a cask of ale appears.

Illyria shrieked and popped his hand away. "MINE!" she hisses posessively, holding the ale closer to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back