• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

(Hey you on?)

Moon "think about it I've been planning this date for three years I think I'm ready"

Renna's eyes widen. "Three years? You mean the years I was constantly out and b fighting off demons and dark guilds?" she clarified. "Okay then. Where are we going?"

Renna rolled her eyes. "Is it fancy? I need to know that so I'm not wearing shorts and a tank top," she said

Rain walks out of his house "I think I will go to the peer and practice"

((Need I remind you guys about dusk))

"In the morning?" she said, looking at him in shock. "Well then, if so... I'll see you tomorrow."

Renna nodded once more. "Good day Moon," she said, walking out of his house, only to peek back in. "Do tell Sapphire I said hello."

Renna looks down at him, her eyes strangely dark. "One minute!" she shouts, pulling away. She was tired. She had fallen sheep late fur to seeing her father. She was tired and hungry. Making her seem pissed off.

She walks down the stairs and opens the door. "Sorry... Family reunion last night was rough... I didn't get much sleep," she apologizes. Her outfit was a dark red halter top and black pants with black boots. She smiled at Moon, hoping he'd forgive her.

((Wait... 15:00 Yes?

Moon "let's go" -he said with a grin and starts walk towards the animal Shelter he stops and grabs two horses Halters And hands one to her-" here"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back