• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna turned away, not bothering to look at him as she lets a tear slip down. "I'm fine. Go lay down. I'm going to leave sooner or later. Grandfather and Father need me..."

Moon "you know when star let me know that this little girl called Lilly joined the first thing in my mind was maybe me and you could raise her together?"

Renna looked at him in shock. "Excuse me, but what did you say?" she asked, confusion and shock in her voice.

((I hold no promises for what may or may not come...))

"Moon... you are a sweetie and all but, we haven't even gone on a date. I barely know anything about you. And besides, how old are you?" she said, her features resting into curiosity and seriousness.

Moon "I'm older then I look and if you would let me I would love to take you on a date"

Renna sighed, looking at him. "I'll go on this date. But let me tell you this," she said. "I hold no promises not to abandon you if there is cake."

Last edited by a moderator:
"But that's tomorrow," she said, her eyebrows drawing together. "Don't you want time to plan?"

That Friday dusk stumbles into the guild hall nearly torn to shreds with his tattoo and left eye miss

Dusk whispers "help me" then collapses on the floor

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back