• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

-time passes it is now 10 and moon and Renna are high in the mountains about to there destination-

Moon "look at that view only a litter further are you cold?"

Renna shook her head, her horse shifting a bit. "No. I'm used to the cold. I'm just hungry," she said, looking at him. "I've been here before. Took down a demon. Got the scars on my back to prove it," she noted. A hand slides across the horse's neck, calming the stallion.

Moon "ok we are almost there speaking of which there it is"

-something that resemble a castle was sitting there glittering in the sun light-

Moon "there is a cafe in there so we can eat there and then go sledding"

Renna took it in. "Okay. Let's go," she said, kicking her horse forward. The stallion snorted and started trotting in that direction.

((Hmm? And the castle... I'm duty to say but the first thought running in my head was of the castle of Duke Rhinebeck in the Warded Man...))

-as they both put the horses away an attendnet came and toke they to the cheapest cafe for moon want Renna to think he was cheap and after wards they went sledding-

(Lol )

Attendent "here you go" -hands a lacrama to moon-

Moon "thanks" -looks at Renna-" ready to go down the hill?"

Renna shrugged. "Sure," she said, slightly bored but didn't want to show it. It's not the first time someone took her sledding.

Moon "alright "

-they Whisk down the hill zooming around the mountain going through a rainbow tunnel and jumping over a frozen river before reaching the bottom-

(It's about five now)

Moon "are you hunger?"

Renna nodded. "A bit," she said, looking around. "I think I've been here before... Maybe another demon? Must likely a hunting trip," she said, the last part to herself.

Moon" ok follow me"

-walks up to the most expensive shop and grabs a box, pays for it and hands it to her-

Moon "open"

(It's a giant cake her favorite)

Renna raised an eyebrow and opens the box warily. Like she's said in the past, she didn't trust things that come in boxes.

((Strawberry cake it is))

Renna's eyes widen as she sees the cake. A huge grin lit up get face and she begins walking to find a place to eat it.

-Moon laughs-

Moon "I'll be right back"

-walks toward another shop to buy a special necklace with the fairy tail sign on it walks back and puts it down-

Renna sat down with her cake in hand. She plucked a strawberry off and eats it happily, eyes closed as she enjoys the burst of flavor in her tongue. Cake. Her weakness.

-Moon looks down at his watch-

Moon "come on you can bring your cake "

-walks up to the roof to watch the sunset-

Renna looks up. "Well... to tell you the truth, you aren't the first one to take me sledding. But overall, it was fun," she said, smiling a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back