• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

"I can create anything from memory," she said. "It took practice but Dad and Mum were three to support me," she continued, taking a stuff from her cask

Rain takes a swig from his drink "so can you create living things from memory "

((Gtg hang out with my family))

Fox playing with Lily " you know Illyria, i bet that if Cana and you where to have a drinking match, you would loose"

rain "ok then can you create a living replica of me" he sead raising an I brow then takes another swig

Illyria grins, standing up and sitting on his lap. "But do you know mine?" she whispered in his ear

Illyria grinned. "Yes. How about wet have our own little fight? No magic. Just our bodies," she said, squirming a bit in his lap to get a better look at him.

Illyria flipped Fox off without looking at him.

Illyria grinned at Rain. "A regular street brawl. Unless you had something else in mind?"

Rain "that sounds perfect" he then pushes her off his lap and drinks the rest of her ale befor running outside

Illyria screams in anger. "YOU'LL BE RIPPING LUCKY IF I LET YOU LIVE!" she screams and chases after him.

Illyria catches it, jamming two stiffened fingers in the nerve cluster in his arm. Immobilizing it. A useless arm.

Illyria pulls away as he sweeps at her legs. She runs forward and throws punches at the nerve centers that will cause him great pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back