• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Illyria leans back, her head almost touching the ground. Grabbing his foot, she pushes him back and yawns. "I'm bored..."

Rain backflips from the push and lands it then get within ten 1 inch of Illyrias face and just stops

Illyria current flinch or jump when he lands in front of her. Stepping back a bit, she throws her head forward, shattering his nose.

Rain grabs nose in pain "great minds think alike s guess" then just lays on the ground and stares at the sky

Illyria stared down at him. "You okay?" she asks, leaning down. "I swear I didn't mean to hurt you too bad."

Rain suddenly sweeps Illyrias legs out from under her, throws her to the ground next to him and sits on her stomach

Rain "I'm fine"

Illyria simply grunts from the move. He's making this too eat on her. She attacks again but this time with a kick aiming at his already broken nose. After that, she uses the momentum to stand again, yawning. "You are still making this too easy."

Rain hits the ground "yea I'm not to good without my magic" slowly stands up "I think I need another drink" starts walking to the guild hall

((I'm going to bed soon. I'm falling asleep over here))

Illyria rolled her eyes and followed him. "Renna was the one who trained me."

Rain "are you ok you got really guiet all the sudden" turning around to face her with a quizzical expression on his face

((Yep. This is my ghost talking.))

Illyria just looked at him. "I'm fine. I just really want a drink," she said, looking away

((I won't be on much today or this weekend. Heads up))

((Ok))

Rain gently pulls her head back towards him and kisses her "it's ok you can tell me anything "

Illyria's eyes widen as he kissed her. She pulls away and stared at him in shock. "Um... I'm fine. But what was that for?"

Rain "simply because I want you" gets up and buys two bodles of the most oucaholic drink then sits back sown and gives her one

Illyria raised an eyebrow but takes the drink. "What do you mean by want me?"

((I swear, almost all my characters have a romance going on. All except Sam...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back