Fairy Tail (Hexed and write.explore.imagine)

"I sold them out." Hex grinned.

Maia looked at Taura and then at Hex, "why would you sell them out?" She asked.

"For my own benefit." He said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yep." Hex said with a nod.

Maia was freaking out, "wait what?!" She exclaimed, "a little kid like you sold his whole guild out and got away with his life!? What is happening!?"

Devi narrowed her eyes at him. She was beginning to like this kid less and less. Even in her less than honest days she knew the value of loyalty. Not that a dark guild was a good place to place that loyalty but... for personal gain? His reasoning wasn't impressing her. "So what did you get in exchange?" She asked.

Hex's face changed to a sly grin, "well that's for me to know." He said turning and walking forwards.

Maia turned to Taura, "help.." She said.

Devi narrowed her eyes, "Money? Status? Influence? Gain someones trust?" Devi asked not letting up.

Taura sighed a bit, glancing at Maia and shrugging slightly as if to ask what she wanted her to do.

Hex shrugged but didn't answer just kept walking.

Maia looked at Devi then the kid then Taura again, "can you like......" she sighed, "I don't know." she said.

Devi watched him, "Or was it more personal? Change of heart... You can gain a lot personally..." She added, just kind of thinking aloud now.

Taura sighed, glancing from Maia back to the other two. "Whatever it is He'll tell you when and if he's ready. Until then we may as well go eat." She told Devi who turned around a bit dejected.

"Aren't you curious? I mean who knows how long you'll be traveling around with him, don't you want to know who he is?"

Maia turned to Taura and nodded, "yeah I mean, I do. Don't you, he could be here awhile we might as well try and know."

Hex sighed, "you're not going to 'know' who I am." he growled. 
Maia nodded and looked at Taura, "I mean we need to know more about him don't we. We could be stuck with him for a while, who knows what hes like or what hes done."

"you're not going to 'know' who I am." Hex growled.

Taura sighed, looking over. "Honestly... it's not that important. Sure the more you spend time with someone the more you will learn about them. We're just making sure he doesn't kill or harm anyone, we don't have to know him to do that." She pointed out.

Devi rolled her eyes, "That's so... boring." She muttered, looking over at Hex. "I'll find out." She told him simply, but the good old fashioned way, by bugging him until she found out.

Hex grinned, "no you wont." he said. He could maybe make a break for now but there were three of them and one of him.

Maia looked over at Hex before whispering to Devi, "the kids uncomfortable." she said, "and most likely bored out of his mind."

Devi raised an eyebrow, "We'll see about that." She smirked, she was persistent. Technally She could see the past of anything she touched with her bare hands but she'd long ago promised herself people were off limit. Besides, this was more fun. She glanced back and nodded in agreement with Maia. "Definitely... I suppose that's good though."

Taura sighed, opening to the door to a restaurant and following them in.

Maia looked to him, "in someways I feel sorry for him. I mean he's only a kid but in other ways he seems to know what he's doing better than I do." she said to Devi. It was strange having a child walking around with them but they had to keep an eye on him, they were told to.

Devi sighed, stretching her arms above his head. "I don't know what to make of him." She admitted. "I've seen a lot of kids on the street. Sometimes they deserve your sympathy.... other times they don't." She shrugged. "And He's hard to read." She admitted, sliding into a booth. "You could just tell us though." She pointed out to Hex.

Hex followed trying to stay as far behind as he could, "tell you what?" he asked trying to play the dumb act.

Maia sighed, "I don't know. Taura seems to know a bit more than we do. The Master even said about him a year or two ago."

Devi didn't seemed bothered by the obviously unnecessary question. "Who you are of course." She told him, glancing over the menu before back at Maia. "Yeah... I just want to knoooow." She pouted briefly before getting over it.

Taura slid in on the outside of Hex looking over the group.

Hex sighed in annoyance, he felt like hitting his head against the table but that was stupid. He wanted to hit on of these girls' heads on the table.

Maia smiled and looked at Taura, "hey Taura," she said, "couldn't you tell us anything? Please?"

Taura glanced at Hex at Maia's question. "Like the master said, we ran into him a few years back on a quest." She shrugged.

Devi rolled her eyes. "How about something we don't know?" She suggested as if it were obvious.

Taura sighed, "He was part of a dark guild, young but a bit of a prodigy as far as dark mages went. They had high hopes for him."

Last edited by a moderator:
Maia looked at Devi and then Taura as she spoke, "you mean, he was meant to be...like really powerful and chiz? And then he sold them out." She grinned slightly, "I bet they never saw that one coming.

Hex sat in the corner, he against the wall. Just listening in.

Taura nodded, "That's about it." She confirmed, glancing over. Some of us faced his guild, were winning before they ran, disappeared and we could find them so we returned here." She explained.

"Hmmm..." Devi thought aloud. You'd think they'd kinda of seen his betrayal if he was as dark as they thought he was... She shrugged though, for now just listening.

Hex stayed listening to the conversation but not speaking to the girls.

Maia raised an eyebrow, "you were winning?" She said, "please inform us about this." She said looking at Devi.

Tayra glanced at Hex, "Maybe he will tell you about it. I suppose their disappearance was at least partially his doing." She explained.

Devi sighed a bit at her answer, glancing at Hex. She kicked him under the table as if waking his up. "So?" She prompted.

Maia's gaze moved to Hex, "speak." She said.

Hex jolted upwards as Devi kicked him, "hey!" He exclaimed before sighing and leaning on the table. He was going to get nowhere if he didn't tell them, they would just go round in circles. "I just tricked you guys was all."

Devi just smiled sweetly at Hex before leaning forward to listen. She glanced at Taura who wasn't taking the bait, so she asked instead. "Tricked? Explain." She ordered, wanting to know, not about to let it go, interest peaked.

"Mix a few people's magic together, create a dome you don't even notice. Then I made a distraction and everyone left while you were busy staring."

Hex didn't even grin, he acted like it was the simplest thing on the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back