Fairy Tail (Hexed and write.explore.imagine)

Taura didn't flinch, in fact she barely reacted as he turned the conversation on her. More than that she seemed just as calm as before. She glanced at him. "I'm sure you have your own reasons, and I'm sure they're just as real to you as mine are to me... how he make are decisions are based on out past. I don't know you, I don't know your past. And you're right. I don't know how dark guilds think... no matter how much I may try, that's one things I'm never been able to do." She told him. "And I know what people are like. People killed my parents, I could easily take revenge on people like them here and now, but..." She shrugged, leaving it vague, she didn't have to tell him who killed her parents or what she meant by her statement. "You might not see my views but believe me when I say I have seen the darker nature of people, and yet choose to protect them."

Devi nodded a bit, "That or we'll be stuck with him forever... Master won't really make us babysit him forever will he?" She frowned at the thought, pondering over her words. "Maybe... but I guess we can't change the past now... for now we got people to save and rent to earn." She laughed.

Hex sighed, "If the killed your parents how could you possibly see any good to protect.." He didn't get it, if these people had seen that nature why would they want to protect the normal people who stand around doing nothing. He scowled slightly, it made no sense at all.

Maia sighed, "I'm sure we won't havento. My question is will he screw up our job for us or not."

Taura glanced at him, before sighing and looking away again. "Because not everyone is like that, and those who aren't need protecting from those who are. And besides if didn't my other option would be to be consumed by revenge... And there's so much more to life." She told him.

Devi nodded, "hopefully.... I didnt sign up for that..." She muttered, looking around "Who knows..." She muttered.

Hex grunted and crossed his arms, "I don't think I could ever understand you." He said.

Maia sighed and looked around, "same here," she said, "now where's this job at?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back