Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry everyone, I have two back to back opening shifts so I didn't have time to post. Am already rushing off for work now.

I'll get up a post for Llyod and Mylanth today, promise.

HuorSpinks said:
Sorry everyone, I have two back to back opening shifts so I didn't have time to post. Am already rushing off for work now.
I'll get up a post for Llyod and Mylanth today, promise.
Yay! Good luck at work.

Kyuubey said:
Power is based off of Accelerator from Toaru Majutsu no index, who is seen beaten by the lowest rank of an esper in the city, being level zero. If you actually watched that, as to where I reference the power from, then you wouldn't think it was overpowered. Sure it's powerful, but it isn't unbeatable.
I know that's where it's from, and even in-universe it was completely unbeatable. Touma was the one exception because he had the ability to negate supernatural shit, and even then accelerator could have killed him easily if not for plot armor. It's an literal "I win" ability. With vector control you could take on both dragons, Lucian, rodwen, gilad, clair, and every other character at the same time and win without even putting in any effort. There's simply no counter to it because EVERYTHING has a vector, even time has a vector.

Vector control is simply one of those abilities that shouldn't be approved in RP. It's like approving time control/travel. It's just too powerful. As I said, literally every character introduced in the rp so far could work together and still be incapable of beating someone with vector control. I am strongly against such an ability because it is completely unbeatable.

Goldencurls said:
I like RpNation science, I learn things.
In the past me and my friend discussed vector control and the main problem with the ability is that it runs off a vague concept. Under the concept anything and everything has a vector, time and space itself has a vector. So if you're able to manipulate vectors you are, for all intents and purposes, a living god. This might work in a story where the author can impose asspulled limitations and the like, but it doesn't belong in a RP with other people. After all, a 'vector' is merely the direction something is moving. Time is moving forward, the universe is expanding outward, the earth is rotating, blood is flowing through our veins. Everything in existence has a vector, meaning everything in existence can be manipulated.

@Mitchs98

I was wondering if I could join the dragon train? I had an idea for a small, very fast lightning dragon. Dragons are always so big, I thought it would be neat to reduce one to a human size, somewhat more Chinese dragon shaped. Lightning also means fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
@Mitchs98
I was wondering if I could join the dragon train? I had an idea for a small, very fast lightning dragon. Dragon. As always so big, I thought it would be neat to reduce one to a human size, somewhat more Chinese dragon shaped. Lightning also means fast.
After Mylnath dies/retreats/whatever Huor has planned and Grimorìe Heart is defeated/detained/retreats I plan on ending the arc before it drags out too long.

animefan374 said:
name joey gender male class A rank wizard gender male age he is 10 soon to be 11 race is human apperance
bea40671b7e70d550e06f894ba05c0b3.jpg
he is the ice dragonslayer magic is ice dragonslayer guild is fairy tail his guild mark is upon his left hand his personality is that joey is a shy kid who dosen't really have alot of friends and he mainly dose work and he barely sleeps and he is always kind to people. bio when he was 5 his dragon adpoted him when joey was walking through the snowy mountains of fiore and then when he was about 7 his dragon vanished and he ended up in fairy tail
There's already an Ice Dragon Slayer in Fairy Tail, I'll also have to ask you to re-format your sheet.

@Mitchs98

That's fine, I don't want to drag it out anymore then it has to. Still the idea of a small dragon amuses me. Kinda makes me want a pet one, like the small cats the dragon slayers have (forgive me I forgot what they are called). Like the small dragon in Mulan

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back