Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
femjapanriceball said:
Okay so where is everyone? I'll rewrite it soon
Malnia fighting shiz. But its doubtful your character would know that..with one exception, you were asleep in the guild hall and found a stray flyer. But its still doubtful they'd know everyone was in Malnia.

Mitchs98 said:
Define projectile magic? :P . Sorry, allergy meds make my brain fuzzy ._.
I added an ability to Mizuki that I forgot to do yesterday. Basically it just makes a big shield that blocks magical and physical attacks, but it breaks really easily.

Kayzo said:
I added an ability to Mizuki that I forgot to do yesterday. Basically it just makes a big shield that blocks magical and physical attacks, but it breaks really easily.
So. More or less like Alicia's barrier magic. Thats fine then.

Kyuubey said:
Also he can't have his shield on when he's attacking, otherwise it's always on.
I c. Add that to the sheet for clarification and itll be fine then.

Time to sleep at 3:20 p.m. |:

@Kayzo Be a good kouhai! I got sushi, if you like sushi then I'll share with you. c: If not... I'll think of something. ;_;

Kyuubey said:
Time to sleep at 3:20 p.m. |:
@Kayzo Be a good kouhai! I got sushi, if you like sushi then I'll share with you. c: If not... I'll think of something. ;_;
I'll be a good Kouhai. Anything from you is a blessing.

I woke up specifically to say I refuse to acknowledge any character with vector control abilities. The ability to control vectors make you a literal god. It should be one of the things simply not allowed.

To give some idea of why I simply wont acknowledge it, someone with control over vectors could single-handedly defeat every single threat in the RP, simultaneously, without even breaking a sweat. You could throw in every character on top of that and they'd still do so without any effort. Once you understand just what 'vector control' actually means and what it can do, you would never even entertain the notion of allowing it in any RP, ever.

I'm going back to bed now, cya.

Colt556 said:
I woke up specifically to say I refuse to acknowledge any character with vector control abilities. The ability to control vectors make you a literal god. It should be one of the things simply not allowed.
To give some idea of why I simply wont acknowledge it, someone with control over vectors could single-handedly defeat every single threat in the RP, simultaneously, without even breaking a sweat. You could throw in every character on top of that and they'd still do so without any effort. Once you understand just what 'vector control' actually means and what it can do, you would never even entertain the notion of allowing it in any RP, ever.

I'm going back to bed now, cya.
Power is based off of Accelerator from Toaru Majutsu no index, who is seen beaten by the lowest rank of an esper in the city, being level zero. If you actually watched that, as to where I reference the power from, then you wouldn't think it was overpowered. Sure it's powerful, but it isn't unbeatable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back