Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Joke please don't lmao that would be catastrophic. I'm sure even the Grimorìe Heart members won't be able to survive should such a thing happen :333

LeSoraAmari said:
Hey.... Make an Acnologia rip off *Nudge nudge*
Doesn't even need to be that, every dragon in the anime shrugs off even dragon slayer attacks without even the slightest fuck given. Makes you wonder how OP dragon slayers of the past actually were since all the ones in the show are weak as hell compared to the dragons.

Colt556 said:
Doesn't even need to be that, every dragon in the anime shrugs off even dragon slayer attacks without even the slightest fuck given. Makes you wonder how OP dragon slayers of the past actually were since all the ones in the show are weak as hell compared to the dragons.
I know, it's hilarious to watch. And it most certainly does make you think. The dragon slayers of old must've been something else compared to Natsu and co xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I haven't watched much of the anime, but ye..dragons in the manga weren't quite as stupidly powerful
Dragons in the anime are absurdly strong. One of them simply stomped it's foot and sent out a massive shockwave that leveled everything for like 15-20 blocks. When one flapped it's wings to take to the sky it was like a small tactical nuke going off and leveling everything in like a 700m radius. When they simply roared they shattered buildings. One of them used a breath attack and literally vaporized an entire mountain. And every attack, even dragon slayer attacks, don't even leave a scratch.

Anime dragons straight up OP.

Mitchs98 said:
I haven't watched much of the anime, but ye..dragons in the manga weren't quite as stupidly powerful
Dragons in the manga are mere children compared to the ones in the show xD

I'm currently up to date on both the manga and the show. I'm happy with where the show is now though because it's pretty much just started the Fairy Tail Zero arc. And I'm sooooo happy because that's my favourite thing evererr

Colt556 said:
Dragons in the anime are absurdly strong. One of them simply stomped it's foot and sent out a massive shockwave that leveled everything for like 15-20 blocks. When one flapped it's wings to take to the sky it was like a small tactical nuke going off and leveling everything in like a 700m radius. When they simply roared they shattered buildings. One of them used a breath attack and literally vaporized an entire mountain. And every attack, even dragon slayer attacks, don't even leave a scratch.
Anime dragons straight up OP.
YEAAAAH. The manga dragons were no where near as OP as that. That's just bs levels of powerful, lmao.

Mitchs98 said:
YEAAAAH. The manga dragons were no where near as OP as that. That's just bs levels of powerful, lmao.
I like it. They spent the entire fucking series hyping up dragons and how amazing dragons were and when the dragons finally show up they actually live up to the hype.

Also were the dragons in the manga actually weaker or is it a case of still black n white pictures not fully capturing their destructive power?

Colt556 said:
I like it. They spent the entire fucking series hyping up dragons and how amazing dragons were and when the dragons finally show up they actually live up to the hype.
Also were the dragons in the manga actually weaker or is it a case of still black n white pictures not fully capturing their destructive power?
They were weaker. Like. A lot weaker. Still stupidly strong, but weaker.

Mitchs98 said:
They were weaker. Like. A lot weaker. Still stupidly strong, but weaker.
Is everything stronger in the anime, then? Cuz if the dragons in the manga were a lot weaker they'd get rekt in the anime.

femjapanriceball said:
Bizma///Outskirts of Magnolia///Fairy Tail//S Class
It had been three weeks since she had been home. She had been sent on a particularly hard mission for Fairy Tail to get rid of a gang of Dark Wizards. It had been hard, because she had to be especially sneaky. However, she had made it through with the help of her magic—and a lot of cunning. Now, here she was, covered in scratches, holding a bag full of books. She had taken the lesser-known roads to avoid getting seen. ".....Where is everyone....?"

@anyone
There was really no point in making this post seeing as how nobody is in Magnolia. ._.

rofl, go on a mission for three weeks, come home, find the entire guild hall straight up gone and a giant hole where it should be.

Mitchs98 said:
@Kyuubey Redirection is a bit..OP. Add a few limitations to it and your sheet is otherwise accepted.
Can't block physical things lol.

Like an actual person. I think being able to block projectile type magic and weapon-like things such as bullets and such is not really OP, which I put as the things that can be reflected in the skill. Anything melee can't be blocked by the shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back