Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
See, Kayzo is a loli connoisseur. Basically, Mitch, your problem is that when you think 'loli' you think of six year olds. All your loli pics are always like 6 year olds. But 6 year olds are annoying and not even sentient. They're dumb and can't even speak properly. They have their own charm but generally they're just annoying. No, you must go older. You have to hit that sweet spot of 9-13. They're old enough to be intelligent and sentient, but still young to be cute and innocent. That's why Kayzo said you gotta go older, because you're aiming too young.

Colt556 said:
See, Kayzo is a loli connoisseur. Basically, Mitch, your problem is that when you think 'loli' you think of six year olds. All your loli pics are always like 6 year olds. But 6 year olds are annoying and not even sentient. They're dumb and can't even speak properly. They have their own charm but generally they're just annoying. No, you must go older. You have to hit that sweet spot of 9-13. They're old enough to be intelligent and sentient, but still young to be cute and innocent. That's why Kayzo said you gotta go older, because you're aiming too young.
Point taken. Tbh. The current pic for Alicia fit that range than all of the others except the last one I posted. *shrug* annnd now I sleep

Last edited by a moderator:
Goldencurls said:
And all this time I thought you guys were talking about pedophiles.
Shit, aint that some kinda disconnect.

"6 year old pedophiles are dumb and annoying, the sweet spot is 9-13 year old pedophiles!"

Colt556 said:
I love you so much. We both know the key to Lolis and we both think maki is the best idol.

Also, unrelated to lolis, that Lamia Scale mage just tried to muck around with my gravity. Gonna have to go slap him after the fight is over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, got to a point in the anime where dragons actually show up and the power difference between them and Mylanth is like night and day. Single flap of their wings and it's like a small tactical nuke went off. This arc in the show's gonna asspull a victory so bad, it has to, there's no way they could beat things this powerful.

If a dragon with the same power as those in the show showed up in the RP we'd all be dead instantly :| At least they're living up to the hype they've received for the past 200 episodes.

Colt556 said:
Heh, got to a point in the anime where dragons actually show up and the power difference between them and Mylanth is like night and day. Single flap of their wings and it's like a small tactical nuke went off. This arc in the show's gonna asspull a victory so bad, it has to, there's no way they could beat things this powerful.
If a dragon with the same power as those in the show showed up in the RP we'd all be dead instantly :| At least they're living up to the hype they've received for the past 200 episodes.
Guess we should be thankful it's not a dragon with the same power as those in the show.

Kyuubey said:
Guess we should be thankful it's not a dragon with the same power as those in the show.
I actually thought the dragon in the rp was pretty good, I figured it was on the money for how powerful it should be. Then you watch the anime and see a dragon merely stomp it's foot and demolish 20 blocks and tank anything and everything without so much as a scratch. Seriously, them merely roaring demolished buildings and sent people flying through the air.

Colt556 said:
I actually thought the dragon in the rp was pretty good, I figured it was on the money for how powerful it should be. Then you watch the anime and see a dragon merely stomp it's foot and demolish 20 blocks and tank anything and everything without so much as a scratch. Seriously, them merely roaring demolished buildings and sent people flying through the air.
Oh no, the one in the RP is awesome. I'm just saying in comparison to power.... yeah. Haha. :P The ones in the anime are just insane though.

Colt556 said:
Annnd now you understand why Ivalice wasn't that powerful. xD . The dragons in the show were even MORE powerful than in the manga.

xD to be honest, I did think when dragons were mentioning that their power would be reflected in the roleplay as they are in the show. But I'm glad that didn't happen lmao

LeSoraAmari said:
xD to be honest, I did think when dragons were mentioning that their power would be reflected in the roleplay as they are in the show. But I'm glad that didn't happen lmao
I'm sure there's some contrived reason for the red dragon's diminished power as there was for the ice dragon.

However, having seen them in the show, if we ever get a full on anime-tier dragon I call dibs on RPing it.

LeSoraAmari said:
Oh. Hell no. Lol. Literally everyone would be dead except Grimorìe Heart members. xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back