Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Colt556

Mylanth just launched her second attack, the 6 blasts, need Gilad to respond to that before I post again. Kelica just blocked one though, so I guess they wouldn't be as strong as I originally intended for them to be. Which means that Gilad wouldn't be drained and I broke Lloyd's leg for nothing xD

Sorry, guess I made the dragon too weak.

HuorSpinks said:
@Colt556
Mylanth just launched her second attack, the 6 blasts, need Gilad to respond to that before I post again. Kelica just blocked one though, so I guess they wouldn't be as strong as I originally intended for them to be. Which means that Gilad wouldn't be drained and I broke Lloyd's leg for nothing xD

You saw my post, right?

HuorSpinks said:
@Colt556

To be fair, Kelica is not actually that weak, she is just new to the guild, she is literally drawing on the life of the forest or at least what is left of it. The fairytale guild master just hasn't seen her strength enough to increase her rank. Also her power is more a channeling thing, so she just uses the power around her. She is struggling though, and can't hold it for long

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
@Colt556

Ah, I didn't realize that was an actual attack. I thought the dragon was just spittin fire cuz it was mad/hurt and I was gonna just let the attacks go since they weren't aimed at anyone.

As for the dragon's strength, it's fine. If you don't know how they're suppose to be it's difficult to RP accordingly. That's actually a big part of why I started watching fairy tail to begin with. I wanted to know how powerful my characters should be in relation to others and the world around them so I could rp them properly. I didn't want to end up making them too strong or too weak. It just so happens that dragons in fairy tail are a hell of a lot stronger than dragons in most fiction.

Edit: Alright, I got your back fam. I know what to do.

@HuorSpinks

There we go, I got you covered bro. Your dragon may not have put any points into any sort of defense, but it did put all it's points into Fireball.

@Zuka

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification!

@Colt556

Awesome, thanks! That was pretty amazing. Mylanth has broken the Lamia Scale Master's leg and brought the mighty Sabertooth Master to his knees, which pretty much cements her strength. Though in all honestly I have yet to get past the timeskip for Fairy Tail so I haven't even seen a dragon in action yet. The bulk of my dragon knowledge comes from literary and computer game sources. But anyway, she can now die a happy dragon. Which she will, once she makes her final attack and then Sora can finish her off.

Edit:

@ScarlettRose16

I'm really curious to know how someone with the surname Dragneel would end up in a guild other than Fairy Tail.

@HuorSpinks

Also this is the absolute limit of her power, she has no real offensive powers yet and I'm sure that blast would basically put her out of commission considering @Colt556 pretty much destroyed the forest. (well the dragon, technically). She's only strong around there.

Also waiting on Lloyd/dragon to respond before I do

Colt556 said:
In the past me and my friend discussed vector control and the main problem with the ability is that it runs off a vague concept. Under the concept anything and everything has a vector, time and space itself has a vector. So if you're able to manipulate vectors you are, for all intents and purposes, a living god. This might work in a story where the author can impose asspulled limitations and the like, but it doesn't belong in a RP with other people. After all, a 'vector' is merely the direction something is moving. Time is moving forward, the universe is expanding outward, the earth is rotating, blood is flowing through our veins. Everything in existence has a vector, meaning everything in existence can be manipulated.
I would've never made my character OP and abused the abilities but okay. I liked the power because it's a fun one, not because of what you're saying. Anyways.

Kyuubey said:
I would've never made my character OP and abused the abilities but okay. I liked the power because it's a fun one, not because of what you're saying. Anyways.
Even so, some powers just gotta be off limits. Besides, unlike a lot of powers, vector control doesn't require you to willfully be OP. You're just naturally OP. You have to willfully dumb yourself down to make the power acceptable but then there's no acceptable in-rp reason why you would do that so it ends up coming off as metagamey. In a great many ways it's worse than other bant powers like time travel.

Colt556 said:
Even so, some powers just gotta be off limits. Besides, unlike a lot of powers, vector control doesn't require you to willfully be OP. You're just naturally OP. You have to willfully dumb yourself down to make the power acceptable but then there's no acceptable in-rp reason why you would do that so it ends up coming off as metagamey. In a great many ways it's worse than other bant powers like time travel.
The anyway was to politely inform you I wasn't in the mood to argue. And I was going to 'dumb' myself down, since I have absolutely no issue with that, but again, hardly an issue now since the powers have been changed.

Now I'm going to wake up, and hopefully do so without having to continue this lol. C:

Hard getting him to stay still, but here's some. c:

1JU19Fi.jpg

uhq8kkp.jpg

lHvimzp.jpg

He keeps trying to dig in the snow and he's getting dirty. QQ RIP my floors.

@HuorSpinks

Kyuubey said:
Hard getting him to stay still, but here's some. c:
1JU19Fi.jpg

uhq8kkp.jpg

lHvimzp.jpg

He keeps trying to dig in the snow and he's getting dirty. QQ RIP my floors.

@HuorSpinks
Oh my God.

He is so pretty I want to stroke him :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back