Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I kinda regret bringing in my new character so late. She's had no character interaction or development, so she's just there.

Kayzo said:
I kinda regret bringing in my new character so late. She's had no character interaction or development, so she's just there.
That's why I'm waiting until the next arc for Maya to be introduced :3

I sent everyone to the church to fight lucian but at this rate the group that felled the dragon will also have to deal with Lucian :(

Everyone left the church. Grace got led away, Masaki is trying to find her, I took Mizuki out of the roleplay for now, Ferra and Corra are hugging.

Colt556 said:
I sent everyone to the church to fight lucian but at this rate the group that felled the dragon will also have to deal with Lucian :(
I don't think Sora's going to be capable of that after this fight, so yeah.... PEOPLE SENT TO THE CHURCH BETTER GET ON THAT! >:(

I could bring Mizuki back if we are low on people but I'm not too sure. She's had no development or interactions so she's a stale character for now.

Lucian was never at the church? He left the church a looong time ago. He was to the west of the church. Rodwen, Tanari, and Sera were in the church. How many churches does this place have anyway? ._.

This Lucian fight is going to be tight. I don't think Grace will be in good shape either. She's about to fight an S class wizard.

Mitchs98 said:
Lucian was never at the church? He left the church a looong time ago. He was to the west of the church. Rodwen, Tanari, and Sera were in the church. How many churches does this place have anyway? ._.
You put Lucian at the church and shot Jaymes. You rp'd walking outside but I never noticed anything to suggest you went that far away. Based on the posts I was under the impression he walked outside and was confronted by Momoki/someone else.

Colt556 said:
You put Lucian at the church and shot Jaymes. You rp'd walking outside but I never noticed anything to suggest you went that far away. Based on the posts I was under the impression he walked outside and was confronted by Momoki/someone else.
I've been posting him as West of the church, I thought it was implied he was further away than outside O.o my bad. But. Still.

Lmao with everyone hurt the only people left to fight Lucian are B-class and some A-class wizards. Unless the others get healed by the healing Slave.

Kayzo said:
Lmao with everyone hurt the only people left to fight Lucian are B-class and some A-class wizards. Unless the others get healed by the healing Slave.
Yay... At least I have a nickname.... ; ;

Gunna wait on @Chara Angel of Death to post for Ferra. Will post for Lucian momentarily. Had to read everything on 10 other RPs including this one lol

HuorSpinks said:
Is that an offer of healing? I'm willing to pay in loli arrows, sent with kisses to Gilad.
Wait, that sounded wrong.
YOU WILL SEE! But if that's what you're paying... I'm even more tempted now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back