Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think @Defective Kitten is making a Guild Master for Lamia Scale but I thought I had already been accepted for that post. Unless a Guild can have more than one master?

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
I think @Defective Kitten is making a Guild Master for Lamia Scale but I thought I had already been accepted for that post. Unless a Guild can have more than one master?
Well. I'll check the sheets again in a sec after I'm done putting people into the orginizations tab. I'll get her to edit her CS in that case seeing as you were already making the guildmaster for that.

@Mitchs98

All right, thanks for the clarification.

Am currently working on my character sheet. Will be up in at least an hour's time. I wasn't able to do it earlier due to my crazy work hours. But I'll be enjoying a day off now!

HuorSpinks said:
@Mitchs98
All right, thanks for the clarification.

Am currently working on my character sheet. Will be up in at least an hour's time. I wasn't able to do it earlier due to my crazy work hours. But I'll be enjoying a day off now!
Awesome. At the rate editing a tab is going on my phone I'll be done around you, xD

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Wait, so is she not guidemaster anymore? O.o

[/QUOTE]
HuorSpinks had already claimed the posistion on OOC and I told him it was fine. I guess you didn't see it, sorry.

Mitchs98 said:
Awesome. At the rate editing a tab is going on my phone I'll be done around you, xD
HuorSpinks had already claimed the posistion on OOC and I told him it was fine. I guess you didn't see it, sorry.
Forget it, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm just gonna delete her and maybe add her in later or never probably.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Forget it, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm just gonna delete her and maybe add her in later or never probably.

[/QUOTE]
;-;. You don't hafta do that D:

@HuorSpinks Samsung s5. Decent sized screen.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Forget it, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm just gonna delete her and maybe add her in later or never probably.

[/QUOTE]
Tbh just keep her in Lamia.

HuorSpinks said:
@Mitchs98
Nice! I'm envious. Mine's a Samsung too, but an A3.

@Defective Kitten

Really sorry about that. You'll still be involved in the roleplay at least?
No no no, its fine. I kinda didn't want to control two characters anyways... Plus you called it first so I should respect that. No hard feelings.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i feel you i've been in hospitals enough times *knock on wood no more visits for many reason*

[/QUOTE]
I know lol

@Defective Kitten

Thanks, I'm relieved to hear that you'd still be involved. And I am really impressed with those who can control more than one character in a roleplay. I still can't do that. Too confusing!

After I add everyone into the orginizations tab I myself will be making a second character. Placement depends on ratios, which are actually being kept decently even so far.

ScarlettRose16 said:
If I had to do what you are doing with a slow phone I would have probably thrown my phone across the room already. You must have patients.
My phone ain't slow. Its the process in which I'm doing it that is.

Arvis90 said:
Is there a tab you can request that would suffice for job postings?
Updates would do, Or Notes. I didn't think about that..I was gunna post them Accordion style in the Overview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back