Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I'm awake and feel better. I'm in a hell of a better mood as well ^~^
Okay!~ Changed Katherine to Lamia Scale

[/QUOTE]
That's good that you feel better

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i feel you i've been in hospitals enough times *knock on wood no more visits for many reason*

[/QUOTE]
Same here

i've been very lucky event with my accidents only two annoying after affect my knee i can't run on a tread mill for long does my knees in two of my fingers have partial nerve damage

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i've been very lucky event with my accidents only two annoying after affect my knee i can't run on a tread mill for long does my knees in two of my fingers have partial nerve damage

[/QUOTE]
I don't even want to get started on all the reasons I have had to go to the hospital. The most recent one is that I fractured my spine but thankfully it didn't cause any nerve damage but I am in pt.

Arvis90 said:
I'm curious, will Fairy Heart play a role at some point along with Mavis? Even if she is just an occasional NPC
Its a potential arc point yes. I'm updating the orginizations tab now so no one makes more than one guild master for a guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back