Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am DONE. *drops mic, passes out* Now to make my second character. It'll be an interesting and highly original magic copied from One Piece! >_>..... But first, the opening post. Gimmie like, 30 minutes. Expect a brick of text. Hue. For all intents and purposes, this won't be posted on the Overview job board seeing as its not a normal job and instead a story arc that mostly everyone will be participating in. Infact, it'll probably need everyone, maybe. Idk. Depends on how evil I decide to be.

LET TEH DRAGON ARC COMMENCE! POST AWAY~

Fantasia Festival Arc will follow after this one since it was second best rated. Then we will re-vote for the last two arcs before making more. Should the RP last that long.

Ah yes I'll try finish my sheet up now, I apologise if this is an inconvenience. Although I don't think it is, ooo I don't know. Lol.

LeSoraAmari said:
Ah yes I'll try finish my sheet up now, I apologise if this is an inconvenience. Although I don't think it is, ooo I don't know. Lol.
No no, it's fine. You could finish it anytime you want.

Mitchs98 said:
No no, it's fine. You could finish it anytime you want.
It's fine, it probably won't take long to complete. Besides, I want to get started as soon as possible so the quicker the better. Considering it's accepted of course xD

So is every guild going to the same place to investigate the dragons? And what about the mages that aren't S class, what do they do? O.o

Bunny said:
So is every guild going to the same place to investigate the dragons? And what about the mages that aren't S class, what do they do? O.o
Well it's suppose to be a sandbox style rp so lower ranked mages could go on other missions.

Bunny said:
Or, you could accompany the mages planning to investigate the dragons. Lamia Scale's definitely sending a team.

Bunny said:
Lower ranked mages, as per canon, are allowed to help as well as participate. That was mostly a premise of how tough its going to be since they're dragons. It was intended as a difficulty level type deal, and not a limiter. And the town they go to is up to the respective guild, I'd prefer everyone converge to the same place for ease of carrying this out, however.

Mitchs98 said:
Or I guess it isnt and wikipedia hath failed me.
I just say Crocus because the Grand Magic Games were in Crocus and it showed scenes from the members in the guild hall so I was like "oh ok so they just went to their guild after the games so it's probably in Crocus".

Also idk about having two characters this might be tricky @_@

Users who are viewing this thread

Back