Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ScarlettRose16 said:
I just didn't really mention it. Is there several attacks by the dragons on different parts of fiore?
Yeeep. I mentioned it in the opening post, they're happening all over. Mostly the outskirts and slowly moving towards major towns.

Bunny said:
I just say Crocus because the Grand Magic Games were in Crocus and it showed scenes from the members in the guild hall so I was like "oh ok so they just went to their guild after the games so it's probably in Crocus".
Also idk about having two characters this might be tricky @_@
Fair enough. I'm not sure why wikipedia didn't make the same assumption.

@ScarlettRose16 I should uh, mention, it was specifically stated on the paper that it'd require the power of multiple S-Class mages or multiple mages in general. That said, lets just assume there are multiple offers posted for the same thing due to urgency, or something. *shrug*

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]In the guides there are teams? Should we all select teams and team up?

[/QUOTE]
Its more of a massive group thing, but yea. Feel free to team up for ease of simplicity for fighting. Makes sense.

I suppose it's very much dependent on how each guild would organised such a team. Either they send multiple teams, or they send one official team with our characters representing our guilds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized how confusing this Rp will actually be since there are multiple guides with somewhat uneven ratio of classes per guide as well...

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I just realized how confusing this Rp will actually be since there are multiple guides with somewhat uneven ratio of classes per guide as well...

[/QUOTE]
It shouldn't be too confusing :>. Don't think too much into it.

@LeSoraAmari Approved, of course. Now for me to work on my second character. Since Lamia Scale is lacking members they'll be in that one. Prepare for amusing and highly creative magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back