Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
"I try to avoid the Master as best as I can"
See, what you guys don't realize is the master is actually sitting in his room crying because all his members don't like him :( I hope you feel bad.
Please don't that is actually really upsetting omg

And actually, Masaki likes him (I guess), he likes everyone. Would you like cake?

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
"I try to avoid the Master as best as I can"
See, what you guys don't realize is the master is actually sitting in his room crying because all his members don't like him :( I hope you feel bad.
didn't mean to I apologize. My character is supposed to be a rebellious pain in the ass that doesn't like very many people. She apologizes

ScarlettRose16 said:
didn't mean to I apologize. My character is supposed to be a rebellious pain in the ass that doesn't like very many people. She apologizes
rofl don't worry, I'm just joking.

I'm legitamately tempted to bring in Makarov as part of the Wizard Council if/when we advance far enough to the Zeref arc. But at the rate we're going I don't see this RP dying anytime soon, we're already on page 2, xD .

Bunny said:
Soooo the Sabertooth members are farther along than the Fairy Tail and Lamia Scale members. Hm...
Oh don't worry Fairy Tail will catch up...trust me I have a plan (} :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOD 13 PAGES HOLY SHIT I'M SO LATE THANKS TO YOU, NEEDY SIBLINGS

Sorry. My siblings get on my nerves a lot of the time.

Also, in the Character Sign Up, THERE ARE SO MANY 18-YEAR-OLD S-CLASSES WHAT THE FUCK THAT MAKES NO SENSE ALFIE IS 25 AND HE'S AN A-CLASS WHY IS IT THAT EVERY FAIRY TAIL ROLEPLAY I JOIN IS FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH UNFAIR FUCKS

Sorry. I had to get that off of my chest because I hate 18-YEAR-OLD UNFAIR FUCKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back