Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Literally, waking up to three pages of the ooc this morning was worse enough I wanted to cry xD
Well, an active OOC is as good as an active IC. Means people get along well and retain interest in an RP :P

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]OH MY GOD 13 PAGES HOLY SHIT I'M SO LATE THANKS TO YOU, NEEDY SIBLINGS
Sorry. My siblings get on my nerves a lot of the time.

Also, in the Character Sign Up, THERE ARE SO MANY 18-YEAR-OLD S-CLASSES WHAT THE FUCK THAT MAKES NO SENSE ALFIE IS 25 AND HE'S AN A-CLASS WHY IS IT THAT EVERY FAIRY TAIL ROLEPLAY I JOIN IS FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH UNFAIR FUCKS

Sorry. I had to get that off of my chest because I hate 18-YEAR-OLD UNFAIR FUCKS

[/QUOTE]
BRO the guild master is 13 and your are complaining at the 18 year old s-classes...

NekoChanBo said:
BRO the guild master is 13 and your are complaining at the 18 year old s-classes...
FUCK THAT SABDSVFKHEALFDSNKIHVL.newh0jsnhlzjer0[97jhaifesoheqa90urhe

NekoChanBo said:
I think he's complaining more about the fact that at least half the characters are s class.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]OH MY GOD 13 PAGES HOLY SHIT I'M SO LATE THANKS TO YOU, NEEDY SIBLINGS
Sorry. My siblings get on my nerves a lot of the time.

Also, in the Character Sign Up, THERE ARE SO MANY 18-YEAR-OLD S-CLASSES WHAT THE FUCK THAT MAKES NO SENSE ALFIE IS 25 AND HE'S AN A-CLASS WHY IS IT THAT EVERY FAIRY TAIL ROLEPLAY I JOIN IS FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH UNFAIR FUCKS

Sorry. I had to get that off of my chest because I hate 18-YEAR-OLD UNFAIR FUCKS

[/QUOTE]
'Unfair'. You could've made him S-Class, I didn't care. Hell FT's Guildmaster is 13 :P . I'm more for a canon and unserious FT Fandom than a serious and realistic FT fandom :P

SpookySableye said:
I think he's complaining more about the fact that at least half the characters are s class.
Makes sense I would but you know....i'm technically higher than S-class so it doesn't bother me as much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
'Unfair'. You could've made him S-Class, I didn't care. Hell FT's Guildmaster is 13 :P . I'm more for a canon and unserious FT Fandom than a serious and realistic FT fandom :P
AND WHY CAN'T THERE BE A BALANCE BETWEEN THE TWO HOLY FUCKING HELL

I have a feeling I'm gonna be using caps the whole time I'm here.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]AND WHY CAN'T THERE BE A BALANCE BETWEEN THE TWO HOLY FUCKING HELL

[/QUOTE]
You already stopped using caps with that post xD

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]AND WHY CAN'T THERE BE A BALANCE BETWEEN THE TWO HOLY FUCKING HELL

[/QUOTE]
I defer you to my last post :>. I'm a fairly lax person, so, ya'all do what ya'all do.

a lot of people play chars close to their own age also my next char will be a all round and the one after b since ft has lots of powerful members and it allows for char growth

The trauma has already started... He has awoken to 13 pages death is imminent~

Salty Lordy it will all be okay, *Hands him a cake*

Cake fixes all.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Thank you. :D
FUCK YOU FUCKING SMARTASS

[/QUOTE]
1v1 meh irl.

Nah jk I'd loose.

Last edited by a moderator:
gogojojo331 said:
how is everyone?
Look at this guy trying to calm everyone down.

exit-get-out.gif
casual

jk love you really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back