Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Bunny said:
I will never reveal my time zone because I don't want people to know what time I go to sleep >.> <.<
TELL ME YOUR SECRETS LET ME KNOW THE WAY OF YOUR TIMEZONE!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]... And two pages in the IC... and I didn't get any notifs.
Could I get a summary of what's happened so far, please?

[/QUOTE]
Basically a notice has been handed to all the guilds about a job worth One billion Jewels and the job is to hunt dragons. Then talking and more talking.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]... And two pages in the IC... and I didn't get any notifs.
Could I get a summary of what's happened so far, please?

[/QUOTE]
Literally nothing important other than the job being posted and everyone practically exploding over the 1 billion jewel reward and discussing it/meeting up/going towards it.

NekoChanBo said:
Basically a notice has been handed to all the guilds about a job worth One billion Jewels and the job is to hunt dragons. Then talking and more talking.
ABSJDBVCIDASBFIVFD I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY "JUST TALKING" I NEED TO KNOW WHEN A GOOD TIME TO START IS BUT I CAN'T WHEN ALL I KNOW IS THAT PEOPLE WERE TALKING

I'm gonna be dropping out now. Everything's happening way too fast. I didn't think it would be a problem, and I thought this would finally be the one roleplay I could be in without disturbance, but it turns out that HOLY FUCK THIS WAS A HUGE MISTAKE ON MY PART

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]ABSJDBVCIDASBFIVFD I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY "JUST TALKING" I NEED TO KNOW WHEN A GOOD TIME TO START IS BUT I CAN'T WHEN ALL I KNOW IS THAT PEOPLE WERE TALKING
I'm gonna be dropping out now. Everything's happening way too fast. I didn't think it would be a problem, and I thought this would finally be the one roleplay I could be in without disturbance, but it turns out that HOLY FUCK THIS WAS A HUGE MISTAKE ON MY PART

[/QUOTE]
Awe. Don't leave. You're a key part to one of the arcs. Fairy Tail is in the bar area talking about the job if that helps.

Mitchs98 said:
Awe. Don't leave. You're a key part to one of the arcs. Fairy Tail is in the bar area talking about the job if that helps.
Wouldn't the fact that the master of Fairy tail just said that all the guild members were going on a dragon hunt be a better place to start?

Mitchs98 said:
I was a key part of one of the arcs. I'm a little bit picky, so even that's too broad for me. I'm incredibly sorry.

NekoChanBo said:
Wouldn't the fact that the master of Fairy tail just said that all the guild members were going on a dragon hunt be a better place to start?
Still too broad.

good point and i agree with mitch

NekoChanBo said:
true but unlike many mitch is pretty cool so i'm sure he'll be happy to some stuff out

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I was a key part of one of the arcs. I'm a little bit picky, so even that's too broad for me. I'm incredibly sorry.
Still too broad.

[/QUOTE]
My first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back