Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I was a key part of one of the arcs. I'm a little bit picky, so even that's too broad for me. I'm incredibly sorry.
Still too broad.

[/QUOTE]
Well. Read the two pages of IC? Its not much. And I'm not really sure how detailed you want me to be unless you specify. I don't wantcha to drop out, the angelf of mercy arc is more or less dead without ya

Mitchs98 said:
Well. Read the two pages of IC? Its not much. And I'm not really sure how detailed you want me to be unless you specify. I don't wantcha to drop out, the angelf of mercy arc is more or less dead without ya
There's always a chance the roleplay wouldn't have lived to see Angel of Mercy. However, I just had an idea. I can wait to make a post until the characters are in a battle. Alfie can barge in or defend someone from an attack or two. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]There's always a chance the roleplay wouldn't have lived to see Angel of Mercy. However, I just had an idea. I can wait to make a post until the characters are in a battle. Alfie can barge in or defend someone from an attack or two. :v

[/QUOTE]
Well. That works. You could also comment on Cece falling from the railing and announcing everyone was going. Really, not much has went on from Fairy Tails end aside from a quip about flying fish buns and Sera teasing Naomi. And of course Cece falling.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I really hope it does losing an rp one likes being sucks eggs

[/QUOTE]
You hope it dies before it reaches the Angel of Mercy arc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Well. That works. You could also comment on Cece falling from the railing and announcing everyone was going. Really, not much has went on from Fairy Tails end aside from a quip about flying fish buns and Sera teasing Naomi. And of course Cece falling.
Alrighty. Now that I know a bit more about everything, I'll read a bit and see if I can get to posting sooner.

Ain't I a stinka? ;)

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alrighty. Now that I know a bit more about everything, I'll read a bit and see if I can get to posting sooner.
Ain't I a stinka? ;)

[/QUOTE]
yep but we'll forgive ya just this once jk

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Alrighty. Now that I know a bit more about everything, I'll read a bit and see if I can get to posting sooner.
Ain't I a stinka? ;)

[/QUOTE]
*holds up the rusty spoon again* O.o *resists urge to cut*

Oh my lord please put the spoon away. Or do you like seeing the red juice come out?

Get it

Geeee it?

GET IT?

Mitchs98 said:
I do not.
Salad Fingers calls his blood, "red juices" and has some weird af orgasm thing when he cuts himself somehow.

*Burns myself for saying that* I'm an innocent child.

LeSoraAmari said:
Salad Fingers calls his blood, "red juices" and has some weird af orgasm thing when he cuts himself somehow.
*Burns myself for saying that* I'm an innocent child.
I have no clue who Salad Fingers is. I was referencing Around the World in 80 Days with Jackie Chan and the dude who played Duce Bigalow or however you spell it.

gogojojo331 said:
What should I do?
Uhhh. Depends. What did your character do last? You could bump into Fairy Tail, they'll be leaving soon-ish to go to Clover with the rest and meet the client.

Mitchs98 said:
I have no clue who Salad Fingers is. I was referencing Around the World in 80 Days with Jackie Chan and the dude who played Duce Bigalow or however you spell it.
I've been referencing Salad Fingers because he likes rusty things and at one stage says "I like rusty spoons" lmao what is this. xD

I'm crying this all turned out to be a misunderstanding lmao omg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back