Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
I've been referencing Salad Fingers because he likes rusty things and at one stage says "I like rusty spoons" lmao what is this. xD
I'm crying this all turned out to be a misunderstanding lmao omg
Lmao. Nice. One of the scenes is the dude pulling out a rusty spoon and threatning Jackie with it saying he'd cut him :P . Sooo ye.

Mitchs98 said:
Uhhh. Depends. What did your character do last? You could bump into Fairy Tail, they'll be leaving soon-ish to go to Clover with the rest and meet the client.
I'm already on the train, I'm guessing I could come in when you find the dragons or something?

gogojojo331 said:
I'm already on the train, I'm guessing I could come in when you find the dragons or something?
You could post the train docking/stopping/whatever the hell magic trains do in Clover and bump into Beau and the rest. I'm not gunna have the dragons show up immediately, nor are they at Clover. Clover is just where the client lives(Apparently, I didn't decide it, but I'm cool with it cause I needed to come up with something anyway), not the town attacked. Attacked towns are dead towns. Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
You could post the train docking/stopping/whatever the hell magic trains do in Clover and bump into Beau and the rest. I'm not gunna have the dragons show up immediately, nor are they at Clover. Clover is just where the client lives(Apparently, I didn't decide it, but I'm cool with it cause I needed to come up with something anyway), not the town attacked. Attacked towns are dead towns. Lol.
Sry I just choose a random town

Damn, it's a good thing this thread doesn't seem to give me notifications because you guys would be spamming mine straight to hell. I manually refresh this thread expecting a page or two of OOC and it's like 5 pages.

Colt556 said:
Damn, it's a good thing this thread doesn't seem to give me notifications because you guys would be spamming mine straight to hell. I manually refresh this thread expecting a page or two of OOC and it's like 5 pages.
Lmao. Nice.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I was led to believe Cece was the leader of Fairy Tail. D:

[/QUOTE]
Cece is the leader of fairy tail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back