Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Because+you+summoned+me+_53b9ead99ab8acc0d762629276712016.jpg

NekoChanBo said:
Oh no why would we leave the guild hall...its coming with us ^-^.
I based that on @Salt Lord 's post. That said. Please refrain from major character control Salt. While this will be semi-fast paced, I don't want it to be that fast paced.

Mitchs98 said:
I based that on @Salt Lord 's post. That said. Please refrain from major character control Salt. While this will be semi-fast paced, I don't want it to be that fast paced.
I wasn't trying to control characters. I got confused and thought everyone was on a train. D:

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU START LATE

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I wasn't trying to control characters. I got confused and thought everyone was on a train. D:

[/QUOTE]
The sabertooth guys were on a train, the fairy tail guys are at their HQ as are the lamia scale crew.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I wasn't trying to control characters. I got confused and thought everyone was on a train. D:

[/QUOTE]
But. You posted with Alfie being in HQ to start with :P

Mitchs98 said:
But. You posted with Alfie being in HQ to start with :P
And then I made a post with him on the train because I thought that was where everyone else was. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]And then I made a post with him on the train because I thought that was where everyone else was. :v

[/QUOTE]
Welp. Makes sense and a easy mistake. Its fine. I just thought you were trying to expedite things :P . And I was like 'bro we're almost on page 4 on the first day, its not gunna die anytime soon' lol.

Mitchs98 said:
Welp. Makes sense and a easy mistake. Its fine. I just thought you were trying to expedite things :P . And I was like 'bro we're almost on page 4 on the first day, its not gunna die anytime soon' lol.
I'm low, but I'm not THAT low. I will never stoop to controlling others' characters. I promise.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm low, but I'm not THAT low. I will never stoop to controlling others' characters. I promise.

[/QUOTE]
Then we shall get along just fine. I should mention deliberately controlling someone elses character(s) to a massive scale beyond moving them to a location they were previously going so there isn't 20 posts of them walking to a store half a mile a way is one of my triggers :>. So. Don't do it pls guys ^^

Mitchs98 said:
For real though, we'll probably be on at least page 8 by tomorrow morning. Not that I'm complaining xD

Last edited by a moderator:
SpookySableye said:
For real though, we'll probably be on at least page 8 by tomorrow morning. Not that I'm complaining xD
I'm extremely happy to be in a super fast paced RP(and the GM no less) so no complaints whatsoever from me in the least :D

The amount of pages doesn't really show activity. They can be misleading. One of the first RPs I went to join had dozens of pages so I thought that it'd be really active. Turns out it was two people spamming two-line posts back and forth. Page number is only a small part of it. Individual post content and quantity as well as the number of people matter more in my opinion.

Colt556 said:
The amount of pages doesn't really show activity. They can be misleading. One of the first RPs I went to join had dozens of pages so I thought that it'd be really active. Turns out it was two people spamming two-line posts back and forth. Page number is only a small part of it. Individual post content and quantity as well as the number of people matter more in my opinion.
Yeah, I've been in multiple rps where that has happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
This is true. But so far it has't happened, so, ye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back