Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There are now two guildmasters for fairy tail. Truly it is the most popular guild, all the members and all the masters.

Colt556 said:
There are now two guildmasters for fairy tail. Truly it is the most popular guild, all the members and all the masters.
Two guidemasters? I made one because there wasn't one though..

Oh.. She changed Cece into the guidemaster.. For Fairy tail...

WELL FUCK ME IN THE ASS. I DID ALL THAT WORK WITH A BLOODY GOD DAMN MIGRAINE.

Ugh, Defective is pissy.. GOODNIGHT.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Oh.. She changed Cece into the guidemaster.. For Fairy tail...

[/QUOTE]
Why not just make her the guild master of Lamia Scale then? She seems a little subdued for Fairy Tail anyways (at least from what I understand of the guild). Then we would have guild masters for all three main guilds.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]there's only one lamia scale so far and most of the chars in the rp are women

[/QUOTE]
There's two lamia scale members at the moment, a male S class and a female B class.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]my bad i missed the second bio if i'm not mistaken there's no guildmaster?

[/QUOTE]
Not currently for lamia scale, no. There's three guild master characters up for approval, me with sabertooth and two for fairy tail. Whether one of those takes lamia scale or not, who knows.

Bunny said:
I WANT TOPH TO WIN GUILDMASTER FOR FAIRY TAIL :OOOO
Personally I think the other one feels more at home as Lamia Scale's guildmaster. Toph seems.... outgoing enough to be part of fairy tail. Based off the descriptions I've seen Kitten's character would be better as Lamia Scale.

Colt556 said:
Personally I think the other one feels more at home as Lamia Scale's guildmaster. Toph seems.... outgoing enough to be part of fairy tail. Based off the descriptions I've seen Kitten's character would be better as Lamia Scale.
Ye. I concur.

Damn... 90 messages while I sleep lols.

I'm glad this is active though, I love active OOC chats~

Anyways my character won't be up till later, but I'm thinking of making him a member of Sabertooth~

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Oh.. She changed Cece into the guidemaster.. For Fairy tail...

[/QUOTE]
Sorry ^-^ but you know I was allowed to make a thirteen year old guild master and I just had to.

NekoChanBo said:
Sorry ^-^ but you know I was allowed to make a thirteen year old guild master and I just had to.
I read the character sheets before the OOC so I had no idea what was going on with Cece xD

But nonetheless I really like your character omg have some cake ^O^

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I read the character sheets before the OOC so I had no idea what was going on with Cece xD
But nonetheless I really like your character omg have some cake ^O^
Cake did someone say cake why would he give me cake "Its a trap!" *Headbutts cake*

Yeah I did the same.

Colt556 said:
  • Order
  • Discipline
  • Strength
  • Cute girls of questionable age
I just noticed the last one. OH HELL NO.

Cute girls of questionable age

NekoChanBo said:

"Listen mister they ain't no age limit on being a magician now is there..what do you mean you don't want no twelve year old kid getting rid of big scary monster in fact you know what its a good thing I'm not twelve then isn't you you were off by a year."

She is thirteen years old.

NekoChanBo said:
Cake did someone say cake why would he give me cake "Its a trap!" *Headbutts cake*
Yeah I did the same.
Don't mistreat the cake! *Wails and throws icing at her*

And......

Oh my GOD

*Keeps face in cake and eats it.*

"Nifes cakf"

This kids is why you don't walk with your mouth full.

[/QUOTE]
Tbh just change it to Lamia Scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back