Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If anyone needs a Guild Master for Lamia Scale I'll gladly volunteer! I'd have to bump up my guy's age to 37 and make him super-powered to boot, but that'll be fun I think!

Mitchs98 said:
You know you really want the master of a guild to be 13 you walk in wanting to sigh up and be like "can I meet the master" and some young girl walks down like "yo I'm the master."

There, I have officially cobbled together a bio for a guild master. I feel slightly dirty having two characters in a single rp. I just have to remind myself that he's a glorified plot device.

Colt556 said:
There, I have officially cobbled together a bio for a guild master. I feel slightly dirty having two characters in a single rp. I just have to remind myself that he's a glorified plot device.
I love him :D

Colt556 said:
In one of my rps, I've made around 8 characters total... Yeah...

HuorSpinks said:
If anyone needs a Guild Master for Lamia Scale I'll gladly volunteer! I'd have to bump up my guy's age to 37 and make him super-powered to boot, but that'll be fun I think!
By all means please do :D

NekoChanBo said:
You know you really want the master of a guild to be 13 you walk in wanting to sigh up and be like "can I meet the master" and some young girl walks down like "yo I'm the master."
....You know what. If you want to. Go for it. This is Fairy Tail anyway

SpookySableye said:
In one of my rps, I've made around 8 characters total... Yeah...
I've had a multitude of characters in a single setting before. But I find the practice of having multiple characters in a single, specific RP to be rather dirty. Just seems unnecessary. The time spent making and playing those other characters could go towards further developing your main character. Be thankful I aint in charge cuz I'da put a strict cap of one character per player rofl. Exceptions may apply.

Colt556 said:
I've had a multitude of characters in a single setting before. But I find the practice of having multiple characters in a single, specific RP to be rather dirty. Just seems unnecessary. The time spent making and playing those other characters could go towards further developing your main character. Be thankful I aint in charge cuz I'da put a strict cap of one character per player rofl. Exceptions may apply.
I can see where you're coming from there, as there are times where I focus on one character a little more than others. However, I do like having multiple characters if I'm in an rp where characters can die.

Last edited by a moderator:
SpookySableye said:
I can see where you're coming from there, as there are times where I focus on one character a little more than others. However, I do like having multiple characters if I'm in an rp where they can die.
Well if characters can die that's a bit different. 90% of my RP career was in a setting where characters could and did die. Even then I tend to make a new character after the old one's already dead so it's still only one character at a time.

ScarlettRose16 said:
Does anyone have a clue when we are going to start so I can be on?
I will attempt to focus myself well enough to get something started, editing everyone into the orginization tab will happen tommorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back