Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]How many forms of magic can you have? I know that there are many characters with a handful of other magics in the actual anime..

[/QUOTE]
Unsure what you mean. You can make a custom magic and have it do everything shy of instantly kill everyone so long as it makes sense.

OH. Orginizations are up too! Awesome. Time to rip Fairy Tail and one or two other guilds from the wiki. You guys can make your own too, of course.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]EVERYONE IS POSTING THEIR CHARACTER SO QUICKLY AND I DONT EVEN HAVE A NAME FOR MINE LIKE WTF...?

[/QUOTE]
Fairy Tail brings out insipiration :>

Mitchs98 said:
Unsure what you mean. You can make a custom magic and have it do everything shy of instantly kill everyone so long as it makes sense.
So my character having Arc of Embodiment is okay then? :)

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]EVERYONE IS POSTING THEIR CHARACTER SO QUICKLY AND I DONT EVEN HAVE A NAME FOR MINE LIKE WTF...?

[/QUOTE]
Well it doesn't take very long to whip up a bio like this. Especially when you're re-using old material like I did rofl.

SpookySableye said:
So my character having Arc of Embodiment is okay then? :)
Not quite sure what Arc of Embodiment is, explain?

And everyone else: Please as mentioned in the template write out a basic description of what they can do. More indepth descriptions are fine as well.

Mitchs98 said:
Not quite sure what Arc of Embodiment is, explain?
And everyone else: Please as mentioned in the template write out a basic description of what they can do. More indepth descriptions are fine as well.
Oh, sorry for not explaining the magic beforehand. I'll copy paste a brief explanation from the Fairy Tail Wiki.

"Arc of Embodiment is a form of Lost Magic that allows the caster to materialize, and subsequently use to their every whim, anything they can imagine. Any of their creations give them great versatility both in and out of combat. They can range anywhere from everyday objects and weapons to more complex creations, even living ones, or even simple images of whatever may be on the user's mind."

Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, and Sabertooth will be the only Light Guilds available until a player made one is approved. Do not sign up for any other guilds. I will be adding a Dark Guild momentarily.

SpookySableye said:
Oh, sorry for not explaining the magic beforehand. I'll copy paste a brief explanation from the Fairy Tail Wiki.
"Arc of Embodiment is a form of Lost Magic that allows the caster to materialize, and subsequently use to their every whim, anything they can imagine. Any of their creations give them great versatility both in and out of combat. They can range anywhere from everyday objects and weapons to more complex creations, even living ones, or even simple images of whatever may be on the user's mind."
I'd prefer that not be used seeing as it could be fairly OP. You're more than welcome to edit it and make it a bit less powerful.

Mitchs98 said:
I'd prefer that not be used seeing as it could be fairly OP. You're more than welcome to edit it and make it a bit less powerful.
Don't worry, I'll edit it to make it less powerful (I was thinking of it possibly being an issue). It's been stated that there are several limitations to it's power, so I could probably work on that to nerf it significantly.

Last edited by a moderator:
SpookySableye said:
Don't worry, I'll edit it to make it less powerful (I was thinking of it possibly being an issue). It's been stated that there are several limitations to it's power, so I could probably work on that to nerf it significantly.
Awesome. Thanks.

Okey, made a character for Sabertooth, and I'll make another character for either the dark guild or a user-created guild.

Dark guild hath been posted up, Grimorie Heart was what I chose since it was the first thing that popped up, xD . All of the guilds need guild masters, feel free to make one for any of them guys. I'll read over your sheets momentarily.

To make things easy, if I like your CS you're accepted. I don't feel like going through and tagging everyone repeatedly as they make more characters :P

Mitchs98 said:
To make things easy, if I like your CS you're accepted. I don't feel like going through and tagging everyone repeatedly as they make more characters :P
I set some limitations for my magic. Am I good now, or should I nerf it a little more?

SpookySableye said:
I set some limitations for my magic. Am I good now, or should I nerf it a little more?
I read it, you're fine. Thanks for doing that. I'll make my own characters shortly.

Also guys, don't feel restricted to humans only. I myself will be making a fairly elaborate version of a vampire, so yeah. Just no 20ft tall ogre badasses with clubs the size of a house. Thanks. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back