Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ScarlettRose16 said:
Is my character good? And are we allowed to create more than one character?
As said in the Overview. You can have up to 5. Feel free to make more.

ScarlettRose16 said:
So we can pick any guild we want that's in FairyTail. Correct?
I'd prefer a description of what they can do besides Ice Make Magic. Other than that they're fine.

SpookySableye said:
@Defective Kitten THANK YOU! Then again, I made an A rank, but whatever. Three cheers for diversity!
It's funny cuz I specifically chose A, instead of S, to not be all "I'm first so I'm the strongest". Then again I suppose it's only natural a lot of the characters are top tier, I imagine most of the characters in the show were A/S rank as well. It's usually common for the majority of the main cast (in this case, the players) to be good at what they do.

Colt556 said:
It's funny cuz I specifically chose A, instead of S, to not be all "I'm first so I'm the strongest". Then again I suppose it's only natural a lot of the characters are top tier, I imagine most of the characters in the show were A/S rank as well. It's usually common for the majority of the main cast (in this case, the players) to be good at what they do.
Yeah, the majority of the major characters think we're A class with a few S classes in there as well.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I'M NOT A MAJOR CAST. THIS IS GREAT. FUCK.

[/QUOTE]
I will pre-script your character to be the first to die to anything. Most likely a falling piano for the comedical factor.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]I'M NOT A MAJOR CAST. THIS IS GREAT. FUCK.

[/QUOTE]
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.

To be honest I'm kinda tempted to change my rank to S and join fairy tail. I just looked at the characters so far and fairy tail doesn't have a single S rank character lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back