Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
To be honest I'm kinda tempted to change my rank to S and join fairy tail. I just looked at the characters so far and fairy tail doesn't have a single S rank character lmao.
We have someone close to s rank :) ))

But yeah, join fairy tail if you feel like it.

Colt556 said:
To be honest I'm kinda tempted to change my rank to S and join fairy tail. I just looked at the characters so far and fairy tail doesn't have a single S rank character lmao.
They're about to :>

SpookySableye said:
I know right? Happens to me a lot as well. Btw, cool character; I just read through it all.
Thanks :P . I suppose we could start without a guild master if everyone was fine with it.

Mitchs98 said:
Thanks :P . I suppose we could start without a guild master if everyone was fine with it.
I'd be okay with that. However, someone should probably make a guild master sometime.

I might make a guild master if absolutely needed. I'm against character spam but I've played glorified plot-device characters in the past. It wouldn't be a canon character, though.

SpookySableye said:
I'd be okay with that. However, someone should probably make a guild master sometime.
Ye. I'll put a poll up.

Colt556 said:
I might make a guild master if absolutely needed. I'm against character spam but I've played glorified plot-device characters in the past. It wouldn't be a canon character, though.
Doesn't have to be canon, nor is it 100% needed. Its up to you. I might make the Fairy Tail Guildmaster, however, if no one else does by tommorrow.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]lol and sorry for slightly spamming the main thread

[/QUOTE]
That was the interest check :P

Poll is up, vote pls. K tnx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for you, Mitch, I am making a guildmaster for Sabertooth. I am also doing my best to make him OP as, based on the wiki, he should be.

Colt556 said:
Just for you, Mitch, I am making a guildmaster for Sabertooth. I am also doing my best to make him OP as, based on the wiki, he should be.
Awesome. Look forward to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back