Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
She just likes to provoke me. It's what she does.
So is there far less daylight in this world or..? I'm still confused
No, I'm actually against your opinion on this matter. Not trying to provoke you. I actually prefer avoiding you, but I'm allowed to speak my opinion as well.

People work third shift jobs and sleep during the day and it is not considered unhealthy. The only drawback is some daytime sleepers are considered groggier and their eating habits are different. As long as someone maintains getting enough sleep there actually is no drawback to it. It's simply a sleep schedule and one shouldn't be deemed as abnormal because they don't follow what you decide is a normal pattern of sleeping or waking up. So saying 'normal people' do this is actually quite insulting to people who have to maintain a certain sleep schedule due to factors like work.

Kyuubey said:
No, I'm actually against your opinion on this matter. Not trying to provoke you. I actually prefer avoiding you, but I'm allowed to speak my opinion as well.
People work third shift jobs and sleep during the day and it is not considered unhealthy. The only drawback is some daytime sleepers are considered groggier and their eating habits are different. As long as someone maintains getting enough sleep there actually is no drawback to it. It's simply a sleep schedule and one shouldn't be deemed as abnormal because they don't follow what you decide is a normal pattern of sleeping or waking up. So saying 'normal people' do this is actually quite insulting to people who have to maintain a certain sleep schedule due to factors like work.
Circadian Rhythms | UCLA Sleep Disorders Center

Kazehana said:
I already stated in my post that as long as they maintain getting enough sleep that is has no drawback.

Some people may find it hard to sleep during the day but there are plenty of ways to deal with getting sleep or finding ways to fall asleep. Heck, people have trouble sleeping at night and that is where insomnia comes into play. Labeling someone as not normal because of how they choose to make a living or what they choose to do with their time is wrong in my opinion. It's insulting, and just because it's not a vulgar term doesn't mean it's not considered rude to say.

It doesn't matter what time of day someone chooses to sleep or wake up. That's their decision and they shouldn't be made to feel bad for it.

Kyuubey said:
I already stated in my post that as long as they maintain getting enough sleep that is has no drawback.
Some people may find it hard to sleep during the day but there are plenty of ways to deal with getting sleep or finding ways to fall asleep. Heck, people have trouble sleeping at night and that is where insomnia comes into play. Labeling someone as not normal because of how they choose to make a living or what they choose to do with their time is wrong in my opinion. It's insulting, and just because it's not a vulgar term doesn't mean it's not considered rude to say.

It doesn't matter what time of day someone chooses to sleep or wake up. That's their decision and they shouldn't be made to feel bad for it.
Yes. People who work night shifts are a good example

@Metaphysics @Rhodus

Also what did I Miss? And also Raa putting... whatever that was as a restraint on Mr bad-dude is kind of a moot point. Valken has him unconscious and severed his spine so he can't move from the neck down.

Also S-Class and way out of your league.. Deal with it. And show the man some ruddy respect he is a gentleman afterall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
@Metaphysics @Rhodus
Also what did I Miss? And also Raa putting... whatever that was as a restraint on Mr bad-dude is kind of a moot point. Valken has him unconscious and severed his spine so he can't move from the neck down.
Yeah, exactly Zuka. LOL. She's not even born yet and I'm already taking what sleep I can get. :P

I simply provided a website about how circadian rhythms affect the body.

Kyuubey said:

This website never mentions how much sleep anyone gets, only their cycles. I never said that the people are not normal. Their sleep cycles aren't. Stop extrapolating things I say.

Zuka said:
@Metaphysics @Rhodus

Also S-Class and way out of your league.. Deal with it. And show the man some ruddy respect he is a gentleman afterall.
yes respect would be nice

Kazehana said:
This website never mentions how much sleep anyone gets, only their cycles. I never said that the people are not normal. Their sleep cycles aren't. Stop extrapolating things I say.
No sleep schedule is normal. People have to sleep during different times due to circumstances like work, or like Zuka said, having children.

Kyuubey said:
Yeah, exactly Zuka. LOL. She's not even born yet and I'm already taking what sleep I can get. :P
Oh pregnancy sleeping is even WORSE then baby. You can literally not get comfortable...at all... ever. When I got to 40 weeks I slept on the couch and rolled off it to go pee every two seconds then crawled back haha

Mitchs98 said:
I never said that? O.o
I know which is why I asked d:

Kyuubey said:
No sleep schedule is normal. People have to sleep during different times due to circumstances like work, or like Zuka said, having children.
While circumstances like that provide reasons for differing circadian rhythms between people, studies have shown that people's brains constantly attempt to regulate their sleep cycles to the sun via biological mechanisms

Kazehana said:
And you're right, you didn't say normal people looking back, you said people 'who have lives'. That's even worse in my opinion, lolol.

So because I don't wake up at six a.m, I have no life? Legit.

Zuka said:
Oh pregnancy sleeping is even WORSE then baby. You can literally not get comfortable...at all... ever. When I got to 40 weeks I slept on the couch and rolled off it to go peer every two seconds then crawled back haha
It's horrible. xD I spend most of the time just rolling around hugging pillows and trying to get comfortable. Finally get comfortable, .... have to use the bathroom. Rinse, wash, and repeat for hours.

I'm imagining you just rolling off the couch with your big belly. I laughed but it would be so cute. xD

Kyuubey said:
And you're right, you didn't say normal people looking back, you said people 'who have lives'. That's even worse in my opinion, lolol.
True, I will admit that was just me taking a petty stab at Mitch hehe

And the whole 6 am thing was me being confused how this world's time zones work; most people wouldn't even dare try to wake up at such an ungodly hour lmao

Kyuubey said:

It's horrible. xD I spend most of the time just rolling around hugging pillows and trying to get comfortable. Finally get comfortable, .... have to use the bathroom. Rinse, wash, and repeat for hours.

I'm imagining you just rolling off the couch with your big belly. I laughed but it would be so cute. xD
oh I pulled out a spare mattress to break the fall. But yes. I forwent bed because I'd become beached like a turtle on there back yelling "helap!" so I either stayed on couch or crawled on all fours haha

Kazehana said:
And the whole 6 am thing was me being confused how this world's time zones work; most people wouldn't even dare try to wake up at such an ungodly hour lmao
If you're trying to trigger me by telling me I have no life you'll be a while d:

Kazehana said:
Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back