Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
image-jpeg.274566

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
Never said they didn't, tbh. If he reads this I'm pretty sure he'll be nice and tone it down a bit.
I aint gonna stop. I like my sexualized anime girls. I'll just spoiler them so they don't pop up in public.

1462224063860.jpg

That's a good show, by the way.

Kazehana said:
Those?? Are peeps??
Also yeah he's right this meeting isn't closing fml
...A lot of that's probably my fault...yeah...*hides to avoid being verbally lynched*

@Mitchs98

HEY!!! IDEA!! How about you request a second IC tab as a sort of "out-of-order story section." In other words, if the main thread is being stalled for some reason, the players who are holding up everyone else move their conversation/fight/whatever to that backup tab, and the main story continues on unimpeded! What do you think?

EDIT: I suggest two new tabs actually. A fight backup tab and a convo backup tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
I aint gonna stop. I like my sexualized anime girls. I'll just spoiler them so they don't pop up in public.
1462224063860.jpg

That's a good show, by the way.

Fair enough.

An I bet it is :^)

Talon said:
lol what even is that xD
BTW @Mitchs98 @Embaga Elder want to fade and wait until the meetings done cuz I cant think of anything to write... thats not a 1 liner...
Describe the festival, punch a nerd, things.

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
HEY!!! IDEA!! How about you request a second IC tab as a sort of "out-of-order story section." In other words, if the main thread is being stalled for some reason, the players who are holding up everyone else move their conversation/fight/whatever to that backup tab, and the main story continues on unimpeded! What do you think?

EDIT: I suggest two new tabs actually. A fight backup tab and a convo backup tab.
That would cause more timeline issues than having people post at different times in the main IC tab. I thought of it but its really not practical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back