Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Its not if I don't want it to be :^). No one ever said Fiore used standard time d:
So does the sun rise somewhere between 5-6? Given that this is before the autumnal equinox?

Mitchs98 said:
I'm going to pretend I understand what that is :D . But. I guess so d:
Ew that means they wake up at like 6 how disgusting

Also, homeschooling for the win lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Okay but people who have lives have normal sleep schedules, sooo d:
Not true whatsoever. Not everyone wakes up at 6 am, at all. xD . Plus some people sleep differently than others.

Plus these are mages that do mage jobs for work and can pretty much do it whenever.

Kyuubey said:
That isn't true at all, lol.
It is for healthy people :o

Mitchs98 said:
Not true whatsoever. Not everyone wakes up at 6 am, at all. xD . Plus some people sleep differently than others.
Plus these are mages that do mage jobs for work and can pretty much do it whenever.
In this world, you screwed up the time, remember? So 6 there =/= 6 here d:

But I see your point there

Kazehana said:
It is for healthy people :o
In this world, you screwed up the time, remember? So 6 there =/= 6 here d:

But I see your point there
I didn't screw up the time. I never said IC time reflected real world standards. I just set what time of the year it was.

Genon said:
You know, just saying "You're wrong" without an explanation won't convince others of your viewpoint.
She just likes to provoke me. It's what she does.

Mitchs98 said:
I didn't screw up the time. I never said IC time reflected real world standards. I just set what time of the year it was.
So is there far less daylight in this world or..? I'm still confused

Genon said:
You know, just saying "You're wrong" without an explanation won't convince others of your viewpoint.
Mitch already stated it and she said she saw his point. Do I need to emphasis on what he already said and sit here and repeat him? I mean, I surely can if you'd like.

Kyuubey said:
Mitch already stated it and she said she saw his point. Do I need to emphasis on what he already said and sit here and repeat him? I mean, I surely can if you'd like.
Maybe she didn't understand it in the specific way he said it. Maybe she needs it restated or explained better.

Kazehana said:
She just likes to provoke me. It's what she does.
So is there far less daylight in this world or..? I'm still confused
SEE, MAGICAL GIRL GENERATOR?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back