Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
Im just to sit here and say nothing on this matter, lel
An another note, I have lemon cake so I'm

Happy
Oh oh can I have some cake? <3

>kissu for kouhai

I will show you that thing when I get onto my computer.

Mitchs98 said:
I mean. Most of them are reaction images. But I can ask him to stop randomly posting a bunch of things?
Please just make them appropriate. It is not necessary for them to have large anatomical features or to be stripped to their underwear D:

Kazehana said:
... Are you talking about me?
No, I'm talking about the anime girls with big juggalugs and with their underwear on show

All they need now is the dog filter on snapchat for extra hoe

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
No, I'm talking about the anime girls with big juggalugs and with their underwear on show
Oh. I mean, I guess

But let's be honest, these were all drawn by creepy middle aged men who can't get laid

Kazehana said:
Oh. I mean, I guess
But let's be honest, these were all drawn by creepy middle aged men who can't get laid
You never know, there might've been a 20 year old woman that drew one ^~^

LeSoraAmari said:
You never know, there might've been a 20 year old woman that drew one ^~^
Any woman knows that the proportions on these women are physically impossible and idealized

It could be to attract more male customers, but seriously, who is comfortable drawing or distributing that?

LeSoraAmari said:
Speaking of girls with bit juggalugs i changed Millie's face.

Kazehana said:
Any woman knows that the proportions on these women are physically impossible and idealized
It could be to attract more male customers, but seriously, who is comfortable drawing or distributing that?
Anybody knows that those are unnatural lmao if they don't then we cry

Mitchs98 said:
I mean. Most of them are reaction images. But I can ask him to stop randomly posting a bunch of things?
If the image is such that it could be mistaken for softcore hentai or ecchi (which the majority of @Colt556's reaction images are) then it should be deleted. That's what I think, anyway. Also, your USS Iowa images would fall under that definition also IMO.

Genon said:
If the image is such that it could be mistaken for softcore hentai or ecchi (which the majority of @Colt556's reaction images are) then it should be deleted. That's what I think, anyway. Also, your USS Iowa images would fall under that definition also IMO.
Never said they didn't, tbh. If he reads this I'm pretty sure he'll be nice and tone it down a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back