Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I demand reperations too! You wrote in Lloyd breaking his leg without mentioning the tonardo he set off that stunned the dragon, which allowed Sora to strike the final blow! Really?! I am agast!

He also forgot to write in when Jesus himself rode in from the heavens on a skateboard, roundhouse kicked the dragon into the sun and then ollied out to get some McDonalds.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]He also forgot to write in when Jesus himself rode in from the heavens on a skateboard, roundhouse kicked the dragon into the sun and then ollied out to get some McDonalds.

[/QUOTE]
But Gilad never did that. We don't want Mitch to lie now, do we?

Colt556 said:
But Gilad never did that. We don't want Mitch to lie now, do we?
Oh, please. If anyone's taking the place of Jesus, is Alfie, except he'd introduce himself with a series of law-breaking mathematical theories rather than riding in on a skateboard.

@Mitchs98

Lucian when we catch up with him: "Oh, that idiot of a spy? He was one of our worst agents, I fully expected him to fail. Hell, I only gave him such a difficult assignment because I wanted a convenient way to get rid of him! Oh, and the intel you got out of him? Completely bogus, all our operatives are trained to lie perfectly! Even he could pull that off!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
@Mitchs98
Lucian when we catch up with him: "Oh, that idiot of a spy? He was one of our worst agents, I fully expected him to fail. Hell, I only gave him such a difficult assignment because I wanted a convenient way to get rid of him! Oh, and the intel you got out of him? Completely bogus, all our operatives are trained to lie perfectly! Even he could pull that off!"
Seems legit. LOL.

Metaphysics said:

Raa - Hehehehehehehehehe I just thought of soooooo many Ryu puns

@Rhodus

"And if he wakes up in your custody kindly tell him if he ever comes back for no reason he will be finding sand somewhere very unpleasant..." He said cheerily. "Nope, pretty sure his name is Edgy McDarkRomance, don't worry about things I can have my partner come up and heal him. Niur!" He called down. Niur started to climb up the stairs. "On her way..." He added.

"Oh we were adding titles? In that case, I'm Raa, newest addition to this merry band of brawlers and resident tamer of interdimensional space whales that come to alternative worlds in order to sow parts of them selves in that world's dominant species, granting them powers and using them to unknowingly promote conflict only to harvest them many solar cycles later and move on to the next world." He brought out his business card.

That Guy

Does Construction and Repairs

He gave it to the other man (@Zuka ). "In case ya need anything."
I hope you realize that if Raa keeps provoking Ryu, then he will eventually retaliate. And he will be somewhat justified in doing so. Just a heads up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back