Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am extremely fucking proud and happy to announce the summary for the first arc is FINALLY complete! Everyone can now know the important shit that went down! Wew!

EDIT: Check the overview tab!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I am extremely fucking proud and happy to announce the summary for the first arc is FINALLY complete! Everyone can now know the important shit that went down! Wew!
EDIT: Check the overview tab!
Frankly I find it rather disgusting. I was reading through the overview and it was difficult to contain my disdain. I mean how could you write such drivel? Jesus christ this is the most offensive thing I've seen in a long time. I mean LOOK AT THIS!

Ivalice soon and easily fell with the appearance of Gilad Arcturus' date=' the Guild Master of [b']Fairy Tail[/b].
I demand reparations.

Colt556 said:
Frankly I find it rather disgusting. I was reading through the overview and it was difficult to contain my disdain. I mean how could you write such drivel? Jesus christ this is the most offensive thing I've seen in a long time. I mean LOOK AT THIS!
I demand reparations.
I shall fix it right now senpai 0:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'll help write the summary for this arc if it makes you feel any better. :o

[/QUOTE]
The sad thing is it took me less than an hour to write.

Mitchs98 said:
I shall fix it right now senpai 0:
The sad thing is it took me less than an hour to write.
Huh

You should prolly take a bit more time to do these sorts of things

Colt556 said:
I demand reparations.
Reparations for thou

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Huh
You should prolly take a bit more time to do these sorts of things

[/QUOTE]
Why? I covered literally everything important minus the random error d:.

Gotta wash away the filth after reading that overview.

1462392325879.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back