Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Ish fine, I just don't like that nickname.
That always sucks!

[/QUOTE]
It does, it does! Maybe you can help!

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Ish fine, I just don't like that nickname.

[/QUOTE]
I'll write it down so I don't forget! ∠(・`_´・ )

Mitchs98 said:
Well. Fem is just forgetful like me. Zebra effectively dropped out. You just had bad luck, no reason to drop out unless you really wanna d:
Wyatt said:
Well if so... I am going to start completely clean again.
I can interact with you! I have nothing to do with one of my characters for the rest of the festival thingy and the other one can't come in until the end of the festival so d:

Kazehana said:
I can interact with you! I have nothing to do with one of my characters for the rest of the festival thingy and the other one can't come in until the end of the festival so d:
Mitchs98 said:
I don't see any reason for that. But k.
@WrathSama17 You still in this or...?
Also I am on and off of internet right now for fair warning

Wyatt said:
Also I am on and off of internet right now for fair warning
Hmm that should be fine

All you need to know is that she plans to like 'job shadow' the Sabertooth guild because why not so if you mysteriously find yourself there after the festival that would be why d:

WrathSama17 said:
Well I was waiting on someone to respond but they never did. I waited forever lol. I tried to jump in again but idk how.
You can always come join our party! :D

There will be party favors distributed

WrathSama17 said:
Well I was waiting on someone to respond but they never did. I waited forever lol. I tried to jump in again but idk how.
Well. I mean. There's a few people walkin' around in groups or otherwise. You could bump into them. My character Sakura is beat up and passed out in the doorway of the FT hall for foreshadowing for Arc 4. You could post them looking at the decorations for the last day of the festival. Lots of things.

WrathSama17 said:
I actually have a character in need of some one to interact with

The Dinkster]When [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28444-purplepanda288/ said:
@purplepanda288[/URL] replies but you about to head off to bed xD
>Going to sleep at 9:30.

Wot

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I have a 4 hour exam tomorrow. Had one today too. And one on Monday. So, yeah, sleep at 9:30 or at least getting off RPN at 9:30

[/QUOTE]
Wew. I'm glad I was homeschooled. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back