Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I changed my signature pic.

For those to lazy to go to landscape mode to view it:

you-can-do-epyu9i.jpg

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]YAY! I had a shower like after I got home from school so... meh

[/QUOTE]
I guess that means we're both squeaky clean! Speaking of getting clean, my dog needs a bath. O: He's so particular. He loves to swim but he hates getting a bath. xD

Kyuubey said:
I guess that means we're both squeaky clean! Speaking of getting clean, my dog needs a bath. O: He's so particular. He loves to swim but he hates getting a bath. xD
That's most dogs xD My puppy doesn't mind baths too much

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]YAY! I had a shower like after I got home from school so... meh

[/QUOTE]
I got ignored ;-;

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]That's most dogs xD My puppy doesn't mind baths too much

[/QUOTE]
I bet he's so adorable. ~ I'll have to take pictures of the kittens for you if you like kittens. c:

I'm personally glad the vote results accurately reflect the amount of people I said this RP had posting for the most part c:

Wyatt said:
I had interacted with one of the s class characters, the one that is shy
You mean Bizma? @femjapanriceball forgot to reply, I believe.

Well. We're going to the next arc soon. I mean, you could try joining in then? d:.

Kazehana said:
I got ignored ;-;
You called me Dink. i don't like that name, nor is it my name.

Kyuubey said:
I bet he's so adorable. ~ I'll have to take pictures of the kittens for you if you like kittens. c:
Who doesn't like kittens? My grandma has 6 cats so I am used to 'em

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]You called me Dink. i don't like that name, nor is it my name.
Who doesn't like kittens? My grandma has 6 cats so I am used to 'em

[/QUOTE]
I get to keep one and it's breaking my heart trying to decide which one. ;_;

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]You called me Dink. i don't like that name, nor is it my name.

[/QUOTE]
Oh, well, mleh I forgot d:

Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
You mean Bizma? @femjapanriceball forgot to reply, I believe.
Well. We're going to the next arc soon. I mean, you could try joining in then? d:.
Yep. And I think I have given up, that keeps happening to me here

Wyatt said:
Yep. And I think I have given up, that keeps happening to me here
Well. Fem is just forgetful like me. Zebra effectively dropped out. You just had bad luck, no reason to drop out unless you really wanna d:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back