Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Still at home, but I have to leave for work in 20 minutes.

[/QUOTE]
Work sounds awful. D:

Rhodus said:
Thanks! I also just got sour gummy bears so that's also good. They were fucking expensive though
At least they aren't the sugar free Haribo ones. ;D

I'm going to go crawl back into the dark now and work on Sora's post once my head pounding subsides a bit more. ~ @HuorSpinks

Kyuubey said:
At least they aren't the sugar free Haribo ones. ;D
I'm going to go crawl back into the dark now and work on Sora's post once my head pounding subsides a bit more. ~ @HuorSpinks
You worried me there for a second because they're haribo sour ones and I was like "Oh shit are these sugar free" . They're not though so that's a relief

Rhodus said:
You worried me there for a second because they're haribo sour ones and I was like "Oh shit are these sugar free" . They're not though so that's a relief
Hahahahaha. Oh god, laughing hurts my head. xD

Salt Lord]Work sounds awful. D: [/QUOTE] It's not as bad as I'm making it sound. I'm just shitty in the mornings and will complain about anything. Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25795-kyuubey/ said:
@Kyuubey[/URL] I've been meaning to ask this but it's always escaped my mind. Do you think Arietta and Yukiko would know each other? They both worked with the council so I figured they'd at least be acquainted.

The Dinkster] [URL="http://imgur.com/gallery/7VDcJ said:
Eiichiro from Baby Steps[/URL]
Meh Drawing
I actually really like this one. YOU DID THE EYEBROWS I LIKED WONDERFULLY! :3

Chat Noir]It's not as bad as I'm making it sound. I'm just shitty in the mornings and will complain about anything. Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25795-kyuubey/ said:
@Kyuubey[/URL] I've been meaning to ask this but it's always escaped my mind. Do you think Arietta and Yukiko would know each other? They both worked with the council so I figured they'd at least be acquainted.
There will be changes done to my character that I haven't gotten around to applying yet so previously they would've, but with the changes, no, sadly.

Kyuubey said:
I actually really like this one. YOU DID THE EYEBROWS I LIKED WONDERFULLY! :3
There will be changes done to my character that I haven't gotten around to applying yet so previously they would've, but with the changes, no, sadly.
Danke Senpai! He was super easy

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Danke Senpai! He was super easy

[/QUOTE]
I've only drawn one thing that I was somewhat proud of. >:

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Ah, I see. Fair enough.

[/QUOTE]
If you do want to interact with Arietta with one of your characters, I can make that happen somehow after you see what her changes are like. Up to you. ~

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I bet it was really good so! *Offers sushi and Advil*

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the sushi. <3

No advil for me while pregnant though! I can only have tylenol. ~

I'll show you it if you want, but it'll be in PM.

Rhodus said:
I can't draw at all. I've come to terms with that long ago.
We're in the same boat, haha. The only thing I have going for me is people saying I should be a voice actor. xD It seems to be my only notable talent.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Mkay. *Offers Tylenol*
And sure!!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you kindly and I'll find it and send it your way. :3

Kyuubey said:
Thanks for the sushi. <3
No advil for me while pregnant though! I can only have tylenol. ~

I'll show you it if you want, but it'll be in PM.
I want to see too

Kyuubey said:
We're in the same boat, haha. The only thing I have going for me is people saying I should be a voice actor. xD It seems to be my only notable talent.
I just play video games. I have a podcast with some of my mates as well I suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back