Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rhodus said:
*shrinks away out of shame from angering senpai*
Nothing. I said nothing.
gg_puella_magi_madoka_magica_-_08_c862183c-mkv_snapshot_17-37_2011-03-02_13-58-24.jpg

Kyuubey said:
I don't. ~ I was being silly. How are you today, Rhodus?
Time to put on music and attempt to write up my posts with this fun ole' migraine!
Yeah I kinda figured. I'm fine, thanks. Just having to deal with the last weeks before graduation. Why do you have a migraine?

Rhodus said:
Yeah I kinda figured. I'm fine, thanks. Just having to deal with the last weeks before graduation. Why do you have a migraine?
Are you excited to graduate?

I have chronic migraines but this one was brought on by one of my cats deciding he wanted to go to the bathroom where he shouldn't. The strong smell of ammonia just instantly gave me one it'd seem. |:

Kyuubey said:
Are you excited to graduate?
I have chronic migraines but this one was brought on by one of my cats deciding he wanted to go to the bathroom where he shouldn't. The strong smell of ammonia just instantly gave me one it'd seem. |:
Awww. I'm sorry :/

As for graduation, I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I've never really liked school and I've been dissatisfied with the American education system for a while now. However, it's been a kind of "holy shit" moment where I've realized that very soon I'm going to have to be fully self sufficient

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]*Eats all the sushi* Danke Senpai!
I'll show you after I eat dinner

[/QUOTE]
Anytime, I love sharing my sushi and food with you.

:3

Okay! Enjoy dinner.

Rhodus said:
Awww. I'm sorry :/
As for graduation, I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I've never really liked school and I've been dissatisfied with the American education system for a while now. However, it's been a kind of "holy shit" moment where I've realized that very soon I'm going to have to be fully self sufficient
I get what you mean. Either way, I'm excited and proud of you! It's definitely a great accomplishment.

Kyuubey said:
Anytime, I love sharing my sushi and food with you.
:3

Okay! Enjoy dinner.

I get what you mean. Either way, I'm excited and proud of you! It's definitely a great accomplishment.
Thanks! I also just got sour gummy bears so that's also good. They were fucking expensive though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back