Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You guys can't even properly predict when I post anime pictures. You should feel ashamed of yourselves.

1462349089189.jpg

@Isune

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHRIS TAKE THE BAIT! IT'S LIKE TRYING TO SEDUCE A ROCK

*epic face palm*

You could be snugly in Kelica's chest now!! >_<

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I f'ing hate this stupid biology project, might literally break my laptop

[/QUOTE]
DINKSTER NO

Zuka said:
@Isune
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD CHRIS TAKE THE BAIT! IT'S LIKE TRYING TO SEDUCE A ROCK

*epic face palm*

You could be snugly in Kelica's chest now!! >_<
it's sad because Alfie probably would have been in there first

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]DINKSTER NO

[/QUOTE]
I have everything I need but one scientist. I can't find any modern day biologist that study reproduction

Zuka said:
If he were in Chris' place, he would have taken the chance to hide in Kelica's chest. :v

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I have everything I need but one scientist. I can't find any modern day biologist that study reproduction

[/QUOTE]
Why do you need a biologist that studies reproduction...?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]If he were in Chris' place, he would have taken the chance to hide in Kelica's chest. :v

[/QUOTE]
Any heterosexual, warm blooded Homo-Sapien would jump at the chance to be surrounded by epic all-natural jubbly, round breasts of perfection.

I still regret writing that doc. Chris confounds me on a post by post basis lol Kelica literally has to jump him for him to play ball

Zuka said:
Any heterosexual, warm blooded Homo-Sapien would jump at the chance to be surrounded by epic all-natural jubbly, round breasts of perfection.
I still regret writing that doc. Chris confounds me on a post by post basis lol Kelica literally has to jump him for him to play ball
You're sadly mistaken if you think Alfie's still warm-blooded. :)

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]If he were in Chris' place, he would have taken the chance to hide in Kelica's chest. :v

[/QUOTE]
It is called... High School. More specifically, Honors Biology.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You're sadly mistaken if you think Alfie's still warm-blooded. :)

[/QUOTE]
all the more to my argument. Even a shell of a body such as Alfie wants to get in those boob's.

Rhodus said:
Why am I the only person not trying to get my character laid?
The Dinkster]Same [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23583-rhodus/ said:
@Rhodus[/URL]
Have you seen Fairytail? Lucy's chest is literally in every scene and Grey pretty much forgoes the shirt 99% of the time. I'm being true to fandom.....

Kek.

Zuka said:
Have you seen Fairytail? Lucy's chest is literally in every scene and Grey pretty much forgoes the shirt 99% of the time. I'm being true to fandom.....
Kek.
Zuka said:
Kek.
I've seen 10 episodes and couldn't get into it so meh

Rhodus said:
Why am I the only person not trying to get my character laid?
There's like a picture of all the characters not trying to get laid. Just Lloyd, Tanari, Gilad, Ryu, all just chilling out at a bar having drinks.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]When you create a theory that Mitch made this RP to see all the ships and banging xD

[/QUOTE]
Not true at all. Actually. lol.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Fair enough, but it has spiraled to that, hasn't it?

[/QUOTE]
I figure it would happen, tbh. I'm fine with it. Makes for nice drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back