Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Don't make me pull out Plan B: Zuka Zefara.
And the illegitimate child....

I will.

The 11 year difference doesn't work, however.... maybe Kelica has a step sister or brother... one Zuka had to hide from Kelica's father...

Now that would be interesting to read
Who's illegitimate child?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]@HuorSpinks
Who's posting next? :o

[/QUOTE]
Not mine xD I have no idea what's going on right now. I thought the Valken reveal was supposed to be later though?

HuorSpinks said:
Not mine xD I have no idea what's going on right now. I thought the Valken reveal was supposed to be later though?
HuorSpinks said:
Who's illegitimate child?
Lloyds secret child he doesn't know about with Kelica's mum...

Kek. I'm joking... or am I?

Also Valken isn't a baddy, I still haven't decided to make him evil yet. He laid down plans for the invasion of the west then left the meeting to go deal with unrelated Grimore Heart stuff outside the room.

P. S. He asked Lloyd to expand on why the West invading is a very very very bad idea for the Other guild masters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Lloyds secret child he doesn't know about with Kelica's mum...
Kek. I'm joking... or am I?

Also Valken isn't a baddy, I still haven't decided to make him evil yet. He laid down plans for the invasion of the west then left the meeting to go deal with unrelated Grimore Heart stuff outside the room.

P. S. He asked Lloyd to expand on why the West invading is a very very very bad idea for the Other guild masters.
Thanks! I'll reply for Lloyd tonight then.

And yep, you're joking. Lloyd doesn't have a child.

HuorSpinks said:
Thanks! I'll reply for Lloyd tonight then.
And yep, you're joking. Lloyd doesn't have a child.
also Lilith Tennant requires you in Dragons Reborn. Lt Connel just tried to rape her in a alley out the back of the tavern they at :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
also Lilith Tennant requires you in Dragons Reborn. Lt Connel just tried to rape her in a alley out the back of the tavern they at :)
To be honest I'm considering dropping out of that roleplay. I'm just not feeling it. Plus I'm busy with my (2) Fairy Tail and Star Wars characters.

Zuka said:
I looked at this and thought 'Wow this RP took a turn for the dark' then I reread it and saw that it's for another RP.

I'm teeming with anticipation at being able to bring in my characters.

I can barely contain the excitement.

Me rn;

tumblr_n1j8tng4Dh1ttwc1to1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I'm teeming with anticipation at being able to bring in my characters.
I can barely contain the excitement.

Me rn;

tumblr_n1j8tng4Dh1ttwc1to1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
noOT

Those moments when you realize you fucked up and made your character unbelievably short for their age d:. Woops.

Talon is only gunna be 1'1 taller than Ferra now, cause I like accuracy d:

@Metaphysics

By the way, Ryu just helped Adrian up. They're not holding hands by the time you made your post.

Talon said:
you edited her height?¿?¿ Aso I cant remember how old Talon is... 20? 21? or 22?¿?¿
Yes. I changed it to a more realistic height. It was an oversight on my part. She was wayy to short for her age. And Talon is 18 or 17 I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back