Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
Burn the filth.
>BURN IT
*runs around laughing manically with dirty dirty novel on Lysora.... * want me to read a piece?

She had never been touched that way.

Not by anyone.

Only him.

And she loved him dearly....craved more of him.. all of him!!

"Oh Lysander!" She cries out wrapping her arms around his neck.

@HuorSpinks

jokes I legit haven't written it, I'm having my own fun with a real man. A sexy Muscle Saiyan man. hnneh.

Zuka said:
*runs around laughing manically with dirty dirty novel on Lysora.... * want me to read a piece?

Not by anyone.

Only him.

@HuorSpinks

jokes I legit haven't written it, I'm having my own fun with a real man. A sexy Muscle Saiyan man. hnneh.
Who needs a real man when you have a Maki body pillow?

Zuka said:

Not by anyone.

Only him.

@HuorSpinks

>grabs novel and laughs hyterically while burning it to be nothing but a pile of ash

>retreats back under the covers

1462342414055.jpg

HuorSpinks said:
Oh my God.
I've never seen Lysander so OOC.
Tell me you wanted to read more!!!

Also... Lolica has already happened. It has.

Deal with it *puts glasses on. Thug life*

Today was so stressful I briefly weighed out the pros and cons of quitting and becoming a vigilante crime fighter instead.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Today was so stressful I briefly weighed out the pros and cons of quitting and becoming a vigilante crime fighter instead.

[/QUOTE]
Go for it. Also don't mind me spamming @HuorSpinks with Lloyd pictures. One day my obsession will bare fruit

Zuka said:
Go for it. Also don't mind me spamming @HuorSpinks with Lloyd pictures. One day my obsession will bare fruit
I'd probably make a great crime fighter. If I see someone doing something illegal I'll walk up to them and say "That's illegal you can't do that" and then they'll have to stop.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I'd probably make a great crime fighter. If I see someone doing something illegal I'll walk up to them and say "That's illegal you can't do that" and then they'll have to stop.

[/QUOTE]
Wow that is some serious persuasion powers. Teach me!

Zuka said:
Wow that is some serious persuasion powers. Teach me!
It's all in the tone of voice. Also it helps to have what we refer to in Education as 'The Look'.

Everyone remembers a teacher that was a master of 'The Look'. It is a universal constant. When you were doing something you shouldn't be and the teacher gave you that look, you sat your ass down immediately because you KNEW they weren't playing. The whole exchange done without words. Truly a sight to behold.

HuorSpinks said:
Uh... not really xD
Lol, keep dreaming.
Don't make me pull out Plan B: Zuka Zefara.

And the illegitimate child....

I will.

The 11 year difference doesn't work, however.... maybe Kelica has a step sister or brother... one Zuka had to hide from Kelica's father...

Now that would be interesting to read

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back