Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]You guys need to stop having so much drama happening while I'm asleep.
I'm a gay Italian, I feed off of drama.

[/QUOTE]
I'm a gay Canadian; I feed off of rainbow maple syrup

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Damn. That sounds much better.
Can't put drama on waffles.

[/QUOTE]
You've never met me. I can put drama on anything

Kazehana said:
You've never met me. I can put drama on anything
giphy.gif

If there be juicy goss you know I'll be there with my tea and lawn chair, setting myself up for a long stay.

Chat Noir]Oh fuck it's nearly 8am... time for work. I'll check back in here during lunch. If I miss out on anymore drama then I'm kidnapping [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] to start my own.
Pls no senpai

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]
giphy.gif

If there be juicy goss you know I'll be there with my tea and lawn chair, setting myself up for a long stay.

[/QUOTE]
Let me tell you about this class

So it's like this. We take our exams in groups because our professor is too incompetent for us to be able to take them solo. Basically, if we took them by ourselves, the entire class of bio majors would fail the class. We often think he printed his PhD off of the internet and crudely signed his name on it with crayon. He is so obviously unprepared for his lectures that he literally just says words that are on the slide in a half assed stutter and expects us to understand his thoughts. He often contradicts himself within the same 5 minute span, telling us the opposite of what he previously said. So basically, he's making up science as he goes. For instance, the second lecture, he tried telling us oxygen has 2 valence electrons. Anyone that has ever taken any science class ever knows this not to be true. He often rewords questions from previous exams to make them 'his own', but often makes them confusing and unnecessarily stupid. For instance, one time he asked us to draw the 6 axis of a frog egg as part of a question when only 3 exist. In addition, one question was worded so bad that the teaching assistants didn't even know what was going on. So basically, he's a moron.

And the people I work with on the exams are my friends, so I'm over here trying to be nice. But these bitches do far less work in this class than me. Granted, one tries and studies, but none take notes during class. One of them vaguely tries to study, but she's just not good at biology. This last bitch literally never does anything for this class, and she is literally riding our coattails. Like, she came to our last exam hung over and said two words, both of which were wrong for the question at hand. So basically, my grade in this shitty class depends upon one good partner and two lazy ass social loafers who don't see a huge need to study because they know I will.

Our final is tomorrow morning at 8. This is my life right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talon said:
im a straight canadian, I feed off of... kitties... ya thats it hehehe
I see what you did there :^). Also, in my next post after you post I might include more foreshadowing for the next arc that will probably involve you getting to fight things. You to @Embaga Elder

I did not mean kitties literally... hint: Straight, feed on "kitties"... its a sexual joke... even if its true... ;)

Talon said:
I did not mean kitties literally... hint: Straight, feed on "kitties"... its a sexual joke... even if its true... ;)
So there's some weird ass fetish where people eat cats??? Are you chinese??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back