Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I feel really lazy to look at it though...

[/QUOTE]
Other
Mikado has a scarf and baseball cap as her only mementos from her homeland and keeps them on her at all times. Should anyone steal or damage them, even accidentally or jokingly, she will immediately react violently and bring the full power of her weapons down on them. The cap has a low level enchantment on it that allows her unruly bit of hair to phase through it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So. I'm about to post more foreshadowy things for Arc 4. Its going to involve sleeping drugs that last about 10 minutes getting injected forcefully. Who else wants it to happen to their characters? I'd rather not hog all the special plot points for myself d:

Mitchs98 said:
So. I'm about to post more foreshadowy things for Arc 4. Its going to involve sleeping drugs that last about 10 minutes getting injected forcefully. Who else wants it to happen to their characters? I'd rather not hog all the special plot points for myself d:
Do it to Haruhi. She has no importance right now.

Mitchs98 said:
I'd be down if it wouldn't be literally pointless lmao

Kayzo said:
Do it to Haruhi. She has no importance right now.
Kazehana said:
I'd be down if it wouldn't be literally pointless lmao
Wew that was fast. Ya'all like your drugs dontcha.

You should probably be near someone though. Its uh. Kinda for a big purpose. May or may not use your character until Arc 4 if not near someone d:. For. Reasons.

Mitchs98 said:
You should probably be near someone though. Its uh. Kinda for a big purpose. May or may not use your character until Arc 4 if not near someone d:. For. Reasons.
Haruhi is by her sister and her sisters boyfriend, as well as a hunch of random people.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm supposed to start rping with @WrathSama17 soon if he gets to it D:

@Metaphysics @Kayzo who is a healer, all why getting angry because he figured her not being around would be safer for her and not considering her powers would actually be helpful right now

B. My Other character Kelica is also a healer and in Fairytail, though she does Cell Regeneration (so she simply forces the cells around the wound to accelerate and quicken making months of healing in a few seconds.) Though it doesn't lessen the pain. Then again, a bad guy in pain is nothing to sweat by. If you choose B. I'll just convince @Isune to go to the Guild Hall so she is in proximity.

Either way I was probably going to have @Isune @PeteTSs and Kelica go to the hall anyway as townsfolk won't rage at Chris in a Guild premise. :)

And @Mitchs98 didn't a one of your characters collapse at the hall entrance? Support Mage Kelica to the rescue!

Zuka said:
@Metaphysics @Kayzo who is a healer, all why getting angry because he figured her not being around would be safer for her and not considering her powers would actually be helpful right now
B. My Other character Kelica is also a healer and in Fairytail, though she does Cell Regeneration (so she simply forces the cells around the wound to accelerate and quicken making months of healing in a few seconds.) Though it doesn't lessen the pain. Then again, a bad guy in pain is nothing to sweat by. If you choose B. I'll just convince @Metaphysics

@Kayzo whom journeyed to Crocus then Magnolia with Valken had any knowledge of it.

Ferra probably knew Lloyd to be at Magnolia on the last day and parade but she wouldn't know of the meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

Kyuubey said:
Pretty sure Metaphysics already said they were having Nuir come heal the guy and that Nuir was already headed up the stairs to their location to do so.
Maybe I read his post wrong though. Did I? @Metaphysics
Yeah I read that to, I just wasn't sure if Nuir was capable of that level of healing or not. Is Nuir and Raa even in Fairytail? **should really read CS's

Zuka said:
Y
Yeah I read that to, I just wasn't sure if Nuir was capable of that level of healing or not. Is Nuir and Raa even in Fairytail? **should really read CS's
Kelica and Nuir are the same rank, so if Kelica can... Nuir can.

And no, they aren't in Fairy Tail.

Mitchs98 said:
P. S sign my Kelica for that stuff!! She has come into contact with a fair few people to get panicked about that. Plus @Isune raging is always good to watch kek

Zuka said:
B. My Other character Kelica is also a healer and in Fairytail, though she does Cell Regeneration (so she simply forces the cells around the wound to accelerate and quicken making months of healing in a few seconds.) Though it doesn't lessen the pain. Then again, a bad guy in pain is nothing to sweat by. If you choose B. I'll just convince @Isune to go to the Guild Hall so she is in proximity.

Either way I was probably going to have @Isune @PeteTSs and Kelica go to the hall anyway as townsfolk won't rage at Chris in a Guild premise. :)

And @Mitchs98 didn't a one of your characters collapse at the hall entrance? Support Mage Kelica to the rescue!
She did indeeds ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back