Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Talon said:
she was reffering to school I belive...
Probably. xD .

Kyuubey said:
It's not my fault I like mental feelsu... rather than physical feelsu. Hue.
AND LYSORA IS ADORABLE. I wiggle around from the cuteness.

>wiggle

>wiggle
Both are fun to RP. d:. Only one ship out of all my RP's have actually had anything beyond hugging and kissing, tbh. I oddly prefer innocent ships I guess, xD

Mitchs98 said:
Probably. xD .
Both are fun to RP. d:. Only one ship out of all my RP's have actually had anything beyond hugging and kissing, tbh. I oddly prefer innocent ships I guess, xD
Aw, is it still going? D: I want to read some of it.

EDIT; AND BY IT, I MEAN THE INNOCENT SHIPS NOT THAT ONE.

Mitchs98 said:
Those moments when you drink a lot but too lazy/comfortable to go pee. Amirite.
..... This. ^ ALL THE TIME, MITCH. ALL THE TIME. If I lay there, I suffer. If I get up, I suffer.

;_; There's no easy choice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Talon said:
YES!¡!¡ she said I mght be able too!¡!¡
Nice. xD .

Kyuubey said:
Aw, is it still going? D: I want to read some of it.
EDIT; AND BY IT, I MEAN THE INNOCENT SHIPS NOT THAT ONE.

..... This. ^ ALL THE TIME, MITCH. ALL THE TIME. If I lay there, I suffer. If I get up, I suffer.

;_; There's no easy choice!
Which one. The more physical orientated ship or the more innocent ones d:. We actually have three threads for one ship, two of them are 1x1s. One in the past when they first met, one where they're engaged(the main group rp), and one after they've already had kids.

And yes, I know those feels. Definetely don't have preggo issues, but arthritic knees suk.

Talon said:
well... you could... just let it go... or wear a diaper...
Ew.

Kyuubey said:
Talon; I'm pregnant. I need to use the restroom almost every five minutes. It's torture. >:
I'd die D:

Mitchs98 said:
Nice. xD .
Which one. The more physical orientated ship or the more innocent ones d:. We actually have three threads for one ship, two of them are 1x1s. One in the past when they first met, one where they're engaged(the main group rp), and one after they've already had kids.

And yes, I know those feels. Definetely don't have preggo issues, but arthritic knees suk.

Ew.

I'd die D:
The innocent ones. I enjoy reading innocent ship posts~ MAKES MY HEART ALL OOEY GOOEY. Lol. ~

Ouch, that sounds horrid... plus you're so young. /: Is there anything that can help with your knees?

Kyuubey said:
The innocent ones. I enjoy reading innocent ship posts~ MAKES MY HEART ALL OOEY GOOEY. Lol. ~
Ouch, that sounds horrid... plus you're so young. /: Is there anything that can help with your knees?
Well. There's Talon and Ferra in this. And two others currently. I would say three, but I'm not entirely sure it could be counted as thus d:. I can link you to the thread the other two are in doe.

Kyuubey said:
:P Yeah, it'd be a little inconvenient. xD
9b3.png

Mitchs98 said:
Well. There's Talon and Ferra in this. And two others currently. I would say three, but I'm not entirely sure it could be counted as thus d:. I can link you to the thread the other two are in doe.
Yes please~ I'd enjoy that. Talon and Ferra are qtpies.

Mitchs98 said:
8f2626acac22049291f2bfa2593269f7.jpg

Kyuubey said:
Yes please~ I'd enjoy that. Talon and Ferra are qtpies.
8f2626acac22049291f2bfa2593269f7.jpg
I enjoy the awkwardness that is Ferra trying to date someone while she worries if Valken will ruin everything :P . Its fun.

And, cause I can.

Talon said:
lol anyway im heading to bed night!¡!¡
Night.

Guys I'm terribly sorry for my inactivity! We've had a lot of staff away on work due to illness or family emergencies so myself and the other staff members have been incredibly busy this last week and a bit.

I saw something about there being a timeskip? Currently attempting to read through all my alerts atm lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Guys I'm terribly sorry for my inactivity! We've had a lot of staff away on work due to illness or family emergencies to myself and the other staff members have been incredibly busy this last week and a bit.
I saw something about there being a timeskip? Currently attempting to read through all my alerts atm lol.

[/QUOTE]
Lemme summarize it for you.

[media]

[/media]

Metaphysics said:
Raa

Raa continued to play with the ice cat before crushing it in his palm. He then started to play around with the wooden table, using a portion of it and making a very intricate wooden dragon. The dragon went up to the man and curled up in front of him, remaining still. "You know it's rude to stare. If you wooden mind I'd like you to just talk to me like a regular person." He called out.
Raa is going to unintentionally bring out old Ryu. Bad puns are one of his strongest triggers. Puns in general really.

Alright, done with most of my work, just waiting for my group members to meet me at the library to discuss yet another project. Now I'm just twiddling my thumbs, but I can't find Mitch's original timeskip post that would let me read what transpired so far. Can anyone here link it to me and/or give me a basic recap?

Also @Mitchs98 you should seriously make use of the "Important Posts" feature next time. Timeskip posts, arc beginnings, arc ends, it would be nice to mark those to make the IC easier to navigate. Also, marking CS's would be useful, since it's a pain to look through all of them manually when you want to see what an opponent's spell does when they're not being very descriptive, or you want to look at someone's appearance/face claim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back