Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@HuorSpinks @Genon

Righto so Adrian's little incident, is that happening right outside of our Guild Master's meeting? If so I'll have to include it in my post.

Zuka said:
@HuorSpinks @Genon
Righto so Adrian's little incident, is that happening right outside of our Guild Master's meeting? If so I'll have to include it in my post.
I honestly don't know where the meeting is taking place, tbh.

Colt556 said:
There's nothing to include on Ophelia's end. Valken sealed up the room with his fancy secrecy magic bullshit so people outside can't eavesdrop but that also means we can't hear what's going on outside either. Also RIP Valken and/or Ophelia's credibility.
Well if Valken was head of Grimore Heart in Lucian Grey's absense, then yes, that would explain why a minion was outside......however if Valken does find out he is there he would probably kill him on him being a total pathetic Spy

Plus I want to see Adrian's face when the guy he is facing suddenly has a hooked, barbed dagger thrust through his neck, and when he drops to the floor like a sack of potatos, Valken just looming there with cold dark purple eyes.

@Genon

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Plus I want to see Adrian's face when the guy he is facing suddenly has a hooked, barbed dagger thrust through his neck, and when he drops to the floor like a sack of potatos, Valken just looming there with cold dark purple eyes.
@Genon
Probably not the best course of action considering murder's illegal and we are legal guilds.

Zuka said:
@Genon
Sounds awesome. Go for it.

Colt556 said:
Probably not the best course of action considering murder's illegal and we are legal guilds.
Hmmm. He 'slipped' and 'fell' with a dagger out stretched? Or choke holded, dragged to another corridor and magically disappeared

When Valken doesn't like people they just 'disappear'. No one asks questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Room in the second floor of Fairytail Guild Hall, so you were correct
Well specifically he was going to steal intelligence from Ophelia's office. Both Adrian and Mr. Grimoire Heart had no idea that the meeting was taking place.

Genon said:
Well specifically he was going to steal intelligence from Ophelia's office. Both Adrian and Mr. Grimoire Heart had no idea that the meeting was taking place.
Bah intellegence... Pathetic excuse of a Spy.... Valken's definitly giving him a paddling xD

Zuka said:
Bah intellegence... Pathetic excuse of a Spy.... Valken's definitly giving him a paddling xD
Well I did explicitly get @Mitch98's approval beforehand since he's the GH guild master. So technically, IC, the spy is acting under his orders.

Genon said:
Well I did explicitly get @Mitch98's approval beforehand since he's the GH guild master. So technically, IC, the spy is acting under his orders.
Lucian is trapped in a card bro d:. But. Ye.

Genon said:
Yeah if I decided to make Valken evil, I'll have him as running Grimore Heart in Lucian Grey's absense as Sub-commander (as @Mitchs98 said he'd been missing in action since Malina).

If I do that. I'm leaving my posts ambigious till I decide :)

Zuka said:
Yeah if I decided to make Valken evil, I'll have him as running Grimore Heart in Lucian Grey's absense as Sub-commander (as @Mitchs98 said he'd been missing in action since Malina).
If I do that. I'm leaving my posts ambigious till I decide :)
Please, please, please don't make Valken evil based purely on a poll. It'll end very badly for him if the series is any indication.

Genon said:
Please, please, please don't make Valken evil based purely on a poll. It'll end very badly for him if the series is any indication.
Yes but think of the TENSION in the meantime. And the DRAMA. Oh it'll be beautiful. No one will realise till way later anyway..He is the very best as being sneaky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back