Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Genon said:
Alright, done with most of my work, just waiting for my group members to meet me at the library to discuss yet another project. Now I'm just twiddling my thumbs, but I can't find Mitch's original timeskip post that would let me read what transpired so far. Can anyone here link it to me and/or give me a basic recap?
Also @Mitchs98 you should seriously make use of the "Important Posts" feature next time. Timeskip posts, arc beginnings, arc ends, it would be nice to mark those to make the IC easier to navigate. Also, marking CS's would be useful, since it's a pain to look through all of them manually when you want to see what an opponent's spell does when they're not being very descriptive, or you want to look at someone's appearance/face claim.
Yes agreed.

Also, here ya go buddy

Genon said:
Alright, done with most of my work, just waiting for my group members to meet me at the library to discuss yet another project. Now I'm just twiddling my thumbs, but I can't find Mitch's original timeskip post that would let me read what transpired so far. Can anyone here link it to me and/or give me a basic recap?
Also @Mitchs98 you should seriously make use of the "Important Posts" feature next time. Timeskip posts, arc beginnings, arc ends, it would be nice to mark those to make the IC easier to navigate. Also, marking CS's would be useful, since it's a pain to look through all of them manually when you want to see what an opponent's spell does when they're not being very descriptive, or you want to look at someone's appearance/face claim.
I forgot it even exsisted, tbh. I'll mark that now, and mark the sheets and junk.

Mitchs98 said:
I forgot it even exsisted, tbh. I'll mark that now, and mark the sheets and junk.
By the way, I'm thinking of having Adrian get attacked by a dark mage. Perhaps a minor Grimoire Heart member who wanted to spy on the meeting and was caught sneaking around by Adrian in the Fairy Tail Guild Hall. Since you're playing Grimoire Heart's Guild Master, would this be okay?

EDIT: Also, if the meeting's not in the guild hall, I could have him attempt to steal Fairy Tail's intelligence on Grimoire Heart as well. I'm sure they have files somewhere on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Genon said:
By the way, I'm thinking of having Adrian get attacked by a dark mage. Perhaps a minor Grimoire Heart member who wanted to spy on the meeting and was caught sneaking around by Adrian in the Fairy Tail Guild Hall. Since you're playing Grimoire Heart's Guild Master, would this be okay?
I don't mind. If @WoodenZebra has dropped out I'll eventually need to post them stealing the card he's in too..

I should be in bed but that would be a smart decision and I can't be seen making any of those. I have a reputation to uphold.

Genon said:
EDIT: Also, if the meeting's not in the guild hall, I could have him attempt to steal Fairy Tail's intelligence on Grimoire Heart as well. I'm sure they have files somewhere on them.
If it's at the guild hall, Ryu could offer an assist as well. Just a thought.

I'm really itching to have him fight sometime

Genon said:
Adrian Bell, Fairy Tail Wizard
House --> Fairy Tail Guild Hall

Adrian had spent most of the day practicing his parade routine. There was no way he could do a job in under a day, and with the majority of the town shut down for the parade there wasn't anything else to do outside. His conscience was nagging him about not helping out with the parade, since he was going to be in it, but he hadn't gotten a chance to have some peace and quiet lately. The festival was fun for a while, but its charm wore off by the third day, just like the other two times he had been there.

His routine was rather elaborate: He would use small Arcane Barriers and several Arcane Rays to create a dazzling light show for the crowd. With the parade taking place at night this time, it would be sure to wow the audience. He had worked out the different shapes he would create for a while now. It would be spectacular.

But after the third hour of practice, he decided he would relax for a bit. He played some video games, watched some TV, and after getting dinner, figured he should start planning out what missions he would take after the festival was over. He might have been on holiday so far, but he knew that people sometimes posted jobs during the festival to guarantee that they would be taken immediately after the festival ended, since all the Fairy Tail wizards who hadn't already taken a job would immediately turn to the Job Board after three days of no income. Thus, it was a good idea to reserve a job just in case.

So at about 6:10 PM, he got dressed and headed to the Guild Hall after a quick meal. However, when he approached the building, he noticed that the air near a second-floor window shimmered, and the window opened and closed on its own! It was clear that someone was using a cloaking spell, but not one as good as Hidden, to sneak in. For what purpose, he had no idea. But it couldn't be good.

He knew that the window that closed led to a corridor near Ophelia's office (@Metaphysics

Ryu's conversation with Raa was interrupted by Adrian barreling through the room and taking the stairs to the second floor two at a time, an arcane sword forming in his right hand and an Arcane Ray forming in his left, an expression of determination on his face. Within five seconds, he had disappeared to the second floor. (OOC: If you two want to have your characters get curious and tag along, feel free to do so.)

As Adrian dashed to the corridor outside Ophelia's office, he found the same blurry shape hunched over near Ophelia's door. However, as Adrian's footsteps echoed down the corridor, the blur rose slightly. It seemed to notice him. Adrian noticed a glint, likely from a weapon, and hugged the wall, a wicked-looking knife blade shooting past him on a chain. The blade then curved around and flew at Adrian, who ducked. The blade buried itself in the wall. The figure made a show of tugging on the chain, prompting Adrian to shoot an Arcane Ray down the corridor while slicing the chain in two with his blade. The figure, however, opened up some kind of portal that absorbed the beam. It said in a man's voice, "Requip," before beginning to move towards Adrian at lightning speed, one dagger in each hand. Adrian summoned an arm shield and three barriers between himself and his foe. The enemy sliced through two of them, but the last one gave him some trouble as it was reinforced with Adrian's power. Adrian shot the reinforced barrier forward, knocking the man down the corridor and causing him to bounce and along the ground like a beach ball, past Ophelia's door, before barrel-rolling along the ground and sliding to a stop. The man got up, and Adrian felt something cold at his throat. Looking down, Adrian saw that a knife was floating in the air, pressed against his jugular vein but not breaking the skin. A bead of sweat dripped down Adrian's face knowing he was at the man's mercy now.

The man dispelled his cloaking magic, revealing Grimoire Heart's symbol on his right hand. The man was also wearing a black cloth mask that covered his mouth and nose, leaving only his green eyes exposed. He had messy brown hair. Otherwise, he was wearing a black waffle-weave shirt and blue jeans.

The man released a chuckle in his tenor voice. "You're probably a wizard of this guild, right?" he asked rhetorically. "Well, I'm having trouble breaking through this door, but you can help me with that!"

@Metaphysics

By now, the sounds of fighting could be heard loud and clear from the second floor. Just what was Adrian doing up there?
Remind me to include this in my next post for Ophelia. Bookmarking it might not be enough...

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Remind me to include this in my next post for Ophelia. Bookmarking it might not be enough...

[/QUOTE]
You are hereby reminded!

Genon said:
(OOC: If you two want to have your characters get curious and tag along, feel free to do so.)
Ryu's getting close to his full on "Gokasai" personality, so any "help" he might offer would probably just involve beating the shit out of someone

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhodus said:
Ryu's getting close to his full on "Gokasai" personality, so any "help" he might offer would probably just involve beating the shit out of someone
Raa was not speaking through the dragon..

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Remind me to include this in my next post for Ophelia. Bookmarking it might not be enough...

[/QUOTE]
There's nothing to include on Ophelia's end. Valken sealed up the room with his fancy secrecy magic bullshit so people outside can't eavesdrop but that also means we can't hear what's going on outside either. Also RIP Valken and/or Ophelia's credibility.

Colt556 said:
There's nothing to include on Ophelia's end. Valken sealed up the room with his fancy secrecy magic bullshit so people outside can't eavesdrop but that also means we can't hear what's going on outside either. Also RIP Valken and/or Ophelia's credibility.
...Huh...then should I rewrite it? OH! I know. I'll edit so that he uses telepathy instead. Since you can't tell if you got a connection with telepathy until they respond, he wouldn't realize he was speaking to thin air.

@Salt Lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Back