Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh. We also may or may not be getting someone else to join relatively soonish. I used a post for here as a writing sample and it turns on they like Fairy Tail d:

Mitchs98 said:
Oh. We also may or may not be getting someone else to join relatively soonish. I used a post for here as a writing sample and it turns on they like Fairy Tail d:
Good I won;'t be the only one that has no idea what's going on :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I'm a dodecahedron! :o

[/QUOTE]
... if I knew what that was it would make things a helluva lot easier to understand...

She sent me a pic of her giving me the middle finger followed by, "Cya tomorow babe ;) " dont know if thats a yes or nue...

Talon said:
She sent me a pic of her giving me the middle finger followed by, "Cya tomorow babe ;) " dont know if thats a yes or nue...
OH A WINKY FACE! That must mean she's planning to suffocate you with a pillow! RIGHT? o:

Talon said:
Rekt.

Kyuubey said:
IN DA FACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! ~~
Rekt x2.

Kyuubey said:
OH A WINKY FACE! That must mean she's planning to suffocate you with a pillow! RIGHT? o:
A pillow. Yes. d:.

Also. I just noticed every ship in the RP other than Millie and Valken and Chris and Kelica are typical innocent ships. xD .

Mitchs98 said:
Rekt.
Rekt x2.

A pillow. Yes. d:.

Also. I just noticed every ship in the RP other than Millie and Valken and Chris and Kelica are typical innocent ships. xD .
It's not my fault I like mental feelsu... rather than physical feelsu. Hue.

AND LYSORA IS ADORABLE. I wiggle around from the cuteness.

>wiggle

>wiggle

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back