Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
just had an idea can they be like birds be cross between the giant rocks from and cast star based lightning also my editing tool is kinda acting up so my post is all over the shop

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]just had an idea can they be like birds be cross between the giant rocks from and cast star based lightning also my editing tool is kinda acting up so my post is all over the shop

[/QUOTE]
I...don't understand ._.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]i'm saying i'm trying to say it would like to work them like a lightning dragon but on a smaller scale.

[/QUOTE]
I have no clue what a bird crossed with a rock is ._.

I tryied to get rid of the dotes you use for making points on a power point presentation but it doesn't want to go so it looks odd

Mitchs98 said:
I have no clue what a bird crossed with a rock is ._.
it's the giant birds from lor's the only differences are they would made of spirit energy and can use that to shoot lightning based line attacks

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]it's the giant birds from lor's the only differences are they would made of spirit energy and can use that to shoot lightning based line attacks

[/QUOTE]
Lor's..? What giant bird. There are tons of giant mythical birds.

lord of the rings but instead of fire like a phonix they would sprit energy and be able to similar to that of a lightning dragon except with sprit energy

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]lord of the rings but instead of fire like a phonix they would sprit energy and be able to similar to that of a lightning dragon except with sprit energy

[/QUOTE]
I'm..confused. Just..stick to normal spectral beasts please.

... Poor Mitch.

Hey, sorry to bother you, but do you think I should make a post? It's been a while, but the fights kind of seem to belong to certain people.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]... Poor Mitch.
Hey, sorry to bother you, but do you think I should make a post? It's been a while, but the fights kind of seem to belong to certain people.

[/QUOTE]
The fights belong to whoever decides to join in. There is feasibly no way Momoki would beat a guild master alone, so, feel free to hop into that fight.

Mitchs98 said:
The fights belong to whoever decides to join in. There is feasibly no way Momoki would beat a guild master alone, so, feel free to hop into that fight.
Thanks~

Got a post in! I won't be able to make another one for a few hours, though. In the middle of school. :I

I quickly put that together, but now I have to go prepare dinner and then go out, so I don't think I'll be making another post for another few hours yet~ ^-^

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]well the dragon went from mobile to pinned down so not sure what to do with my bird spirit beasts now

[/QUOTE]
The ice dragon was only pinned temporarily. It's fully released and able to fight the mages.

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]so can i still have them try and price through the dragons wings or should i change it

[/QUOTE]
Go for it, now that my introductions outta the way I have nothing to do with the ice dragon, that one's all you guys.

Crawled out of bed because my anime loot crate got here, yay for doorbells and...

I got a replica of Natsu's scarf. So cute! I must wear it always and snuggle it to sleep now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back