Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]a couple of massive beasts are coming at you and the other 2 targets sorry for not mentioning people's names

[/QUOTE]
sorry i completly forgot , no offence intended. I'll include it in my next post and agin im sorry

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]you two suck eggs jk lol

[/QUOTE]
Gotta remember to label your posts so people know where you are. Also tag people involved. Makes it easier to skim through. I can see by the labels that people are in the town center, I'm in the church, thus we aren't interacting and I can save reading their posts for later if I want.

Colt556 said:
Gotta remember to label your posts so people know where you are. Also tag people involved. Makes it easier to skim through. I can see by the labels that people are in the town center, I'm in the church, thus we aren't interacting and I can save reading their posts for later if I want.
*face palms self*

Colt556 said:
'Course..I gotta read everything to make sure I keep up with everything..but yanno.

Last edited by a moderator:
HuorSpinks said:
@Mitchs98
I'm starting to realise just how difficult GMing actually is. My hat's off to you, mate.
I'll be perfectly honest when I say GM'ing a RP on this scale is hard-ish. I usually GM fully sand-box type RP's that more or less run themselves with little input.

Division of labor is a good way to handle it. Basically how this recent battle with Rodwen went. It was good guys vs bad guys yet you did fuck all because you gave the position to someone else. Think of the Tenrou arc, hades didn't do jack all except do two fights. It was his guild members that did everything.

Colt556 said:
Division of labor is a good way to handle it. Basically how this recent battle with Rodwen went. It was good guys vs bad guys yet you did fuck all because you gave the position to someone else. Think of the Tenrou arc, hades didn't do jack all except do two fights. It was his guild members that did everything.
Mm this is true. But whats done is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back